• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throavium

snack said:
tumblr_lpf53pWey01r1417io1_500.jpg
What the fuck?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ffffffuuuuuuu i need my fuckin' download link you shit watch the throne site.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
REMEMBER NO LINKING TO DOWNLOADS OF LEAKS OR PM BEGGING OR EVEN HINTING AT WHERE TO GET LEAKS.

Ye's verse on No Church In The Wild is hot. Thank you based Mob.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Loving this listening party, fucking loving No Church In the Wild, Ocean sounds so smooth

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
MercuryLS said:
Wait, you can only buy the regular version? Where's the link to the deluxe version?

I don't think that page was meant to be live yet, lol. If you go through the storefront, the countdown is still on.

Hate to be the admin who published the page.

dskillzhtown said:
I don't think that page was meant to be live yet, lol. If you go through the storefront, the countdown is still on.

Good work, iTunes. Round of applause.

nns3d

The fact that the album didn't leak prior to the release is impressive. Props to Jay/Ye for keeping the project under wraps.

I actually have some money on my itunes account, so I'll probably buy this once my new laptop comes this week.

Digishine

Banned
dskillzhtown said:

Never knew iTunes Leaked an album before their own exclusive date lol

god damn I want this album inside of me

btw I've never downloaded from itunes, mostly only gone retail lately (itunes normally is stupidly more expensive here in aus)

if I download this can I burn the tracks onto a CD? I like making mix CDs but heard that you couldn't with itunes :(

def be buying this as soon as it comes out here damnit kanye

Digishine

Banned
teacupcopter said:
god damn I want this album inside of me

btw I've never downloaded from itunes, mostly only gone retail lately (itunes normally is stupidly more expensive here in aus)

if I download this can I burn the tracks onto a CD? I like making mix CDs but heard that you couldn't with itunes :(

def be buying this as soon as it comes out here damnit kanye

Yep u can. Now Buy ITT

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Holy shit Ye's verses on Murder To Excellence.

lmfao @ guy spamming Flockavelli link in comments, must be kamspy.

tralfazz

dskillzhtown said:

This is par for the course for iTunes. They always release new albums at 11-11:30pm est the night before. No one is getting punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom