• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's really changing the Name to Waves, honestly I like it better then Swish. Swish kinda sounds like he's still stuck on the Nike stuff.

Waves to me just sounds better too

Swag

The waves snippet is so flames, its everything I imagined it would be from the potato quality glasto snippet last year, godamn the beat is so hard it's gonna make me bust a but. This is a song you'd name an album after brehs. And this is an unfinished version from a year ago with ye mumbling and just feeling the best, so who knows how good it is now.
https://soundcloud.com/brmmr/waves

So Can U Be = Waves?

^^^^ the dream :/
I'm loving this process we're seeing right now, internet is going crazy waiting to see how this piece of paper continues to change.
Surprise! Thats the album cover.

Release day Kanye gonna change the title again and recall all our shit

PBY

Banned
Can only wonder what the album cover will be

KTT has some great mockups:
wICtQS9.jpg

tyjtv.jpg

OP7WX9A.jpg

20jlr7k.jpg

eL4FPov.png

EZRMskn.jpg

QtXr0xl.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New notepad image with Earl. And some changes to the tracklist?

ZiPAcfl.png

Also Miguel released a remix of his song Waves with Travi$ Scott today.

These are so dope. I wish someone made one continuous animation of them.

Holy shit hahahahaha this is so hard to watch.

Yeah that thread has been great. My favourite is still the one posted on the other page:

solarus

Lost and

Beat up

This week's song should be the first single, yeah? Seems like we're close enough.
Big boy posted a few days ago about the good Friday delay and that they were making a song from scratch and there's a track coming with Justin bieber, chance the rapper and big Sean. So I thought this Friday would be a good Friday throwaway but then there was the other rumour that the first official single drops this Friday.
Pls let the song waves drop on Friday.

nib95

Banned
Reposting link
It's all from the same song, waves. Prepare to be disappointed then, its on the album. Hyped.
I want him to scrap nmpila, so disappointed it's staying, song is generic and boring as hell. Disappointed real friends is there too, great track and a nice throwback to old ye but not what i want from a new project. Gotta keep moving forwards, forget what the fans say. A kanye album has never regressed so far and it'd be sad to see this one have tracks that do.

Sounds awesome.

FZZ

Banned
Reposting link
It's all from the same song, waves. Prepare to be disappointed then, its on the album. Hyped.
I want him to scrap nmpila, so disappointed it's staying, song is generic and boring as hell. Disappointed real friends is there too, great track and a nice throwback to old ye but not what i want from a new project. Gotta keep moving forwards, forget what the fans say. A kanye album has never regressed so far and it'd be sad to see this one have tracks that do.

This and Ultra Light Beam are my most hyped songs

It sounds so fucking Grand

Like Runaway except having a perfect combination of an anthemic theme alongside pure energy

CY9wBuzWYAAeSWI.png

CoolOff

The beat on Waves reminds me of something else so much it's driving me crazy. The whole "can u be real" sounds just like some Daft Punk or Basement Jaxx track or something.

nns3d

wICtQS9.jpg

I like this one the most; it fits in with the family theme Kanye has been running with, and a picture with him with North shows the progression from childhood (NPILA), to the early days of producing (Real Friends) to the present day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom