• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

No more Nina Chop? Renamed? Also Chance signature?

12547285_591356451013060_898228373_n.jpg

so i guess we know it's a Nina Simone sample then.

Kaizer

Banned
Personally, I'm waiting for Rick Rubin to come in there with a can of White-Out and cross out like 90% of everything on that page lol.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yooooo Cashmere Cat and HudMo! Looking forward to hearing those tracks.
Wolves is the Cashmere Cat song, he produced it. He's been playing it in his DJ sets, saw him play it live this summer and it sounded amazing, so #blessed

cux1x3P.png
cux1x3P.png
cux1x3P.png

Red_Man

Kanye-Gaf is one of Gaf's best sub communities, it's a shame we only get to gather once every couple of years.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Kanye-Gaf is one of Gaf's best sub communities, it's a shame we only get to gather once every couple of years.
I bet an OT for Kanye could be created, or is that not allowed?

Also if Tyga is on a track for a Kanye album...he's most likely going to be the best he ever will be. Kanye is a perfectionist.

Red_Man

I bet an OT for Kanye could be created, or is that not allowed?

The problem is, outside of releases, what would we have to talk about?
We could try it, but with the lengths between his release's I don't know if it would be worth it. With his focus on fashion and Saint coming, it will probably be another 3 years before we get any meaningful music from him after Waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom