• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnaros

Banned
I used to love Kanye

I hate the new Kanye

Best song on the whole jawn. Just because he admits the old him was better but shit changed. Like this cd. Didn't redeem his ass.

Zekes!

I feel like I need to walk away from my computer and go meditate in the woods for a week and then come back

hopefully then it'll be out

PHOTOSHOP

gGMuTd0.png

wbF19jK.png

JYbJ2uF.png

Kaizer

Banned
I find it slightly funny that this whole album release has been sloppy probably because Kanye no longer has any management. He used to be managed by Roc Nation until he fired them like last year or the year before.

I doubt if he still had an official label managing him they'd allow all this fuckery lol. Even though Yeezus was also very last minute & down to the wire, there was still a better sense of cohesion to how things were rolled out.

anigif_enhanced-27030-1393405235-2.gif

MBDTF vinyl is fucking dope

MBDTF's wonky mastering make the vinyl a little silly, but it is an awesome package. College Dropout has the same problem sadly.

Late Registration and especially 808s sound SO good on vinyl though. There's actually a really good unofficial Yeezus bootleg that I tracked down as well. To be honest, bootleg vinyl from germany is the most Yeezus way to listen to Yeezus.

Ashhong

I used to love Kanye

I hate the new Kanye

Best song on the whole jawn. Just because he admits the old him was better but shit changed. Like this cd. Didn't redeem his ass.

That..is not what he's saying at all lmao

You're pretty much the type of person he's addressing though, so there's that.

IrishNinja

MBDTF's wonky mastering make the vinyl a little silly, but it is an awesome package. College Dropout has the same problem sadly.

see, on my CD vinyl, i felt like...it's his first work of his own, you know? like, yeah he produced top tier shit for a long time prior, but this was from his fuckin with slum village/rhymefest/consequence days so it can sound like that

MBDTF's mastering is like that on purpose in a way you're supposed to know & get it and im just like ughhhh *skips to gorgeous*

Late Registration and especially 808s sound SO good on vinyl though. There's actually a really good unofficial Yeezus bootleg that I tracked down as well. To be honest, bootleg vinyl from germany is the most Yeezus way to listen to Yeezus.

808's stays high on my want list, and goddamn @ that last sentence, ahahaha

it was a stupid line. dude should have cut it from the album. at times you can just blatantly see how much he wants to attention whore. that cosby tweet was it too. got his name back in the news for a day.

he feels like it's his best form of marketing but he doesn't need to do it anymore, i think his name is more than enough to get that fanbase coming back.

Squire

Banned

Well then.

it was a stupid line. dude should have cut it from the album. at times you can just blatantly see how much he wants to attention whore. that cosby tweet was it too. got his name back in the news for a day.

he feels like it's his best form of marketing but he doesn't need to do it anymore, i think his name is more than enough to get that fanbase coming back.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom