• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, a lot of people tend to blame the opposite sex when they go through heartbreak. definitely not healthy but I'm sure many people can relate. If you can't there always the self loathing or general disdain for society/life to go along with the misogynistic tones of the album as well.

Sure, which is why I think 808s is still a great album overall. But it's worth talking about this stuff. It's okay to criticize and analyze things you like.

FZZ

Banned
Mike Dean dumb ass shit you can't live stream old footage on periscope

bro is probably high off his ass and is scared ye is gonna hammer him for showing 12 tracks in the final

Whilst I wait for the CD to drop I'm re listening to his other albums

Robocop is the best song off 808's easily, the orchestra parts are sublime and the drums hnnnghhh

Jay-Hova

Banned
Whilst I wait for the CD to drop I'm re listening to his other albums

Robocop is the best song off 808's easily, the orchestra parts are sublime and the drums hnnnghhh
I'm partial to Paranoid, Street Light's, Coldest Winter, Bad News, and See You In My Nightmares.
I feel Robocop would have been better if it was he original version with the la girl part added at the end.

I'm partial to Paranoid, Street Light's, Coldest Winter, Bad News, and See You In My Nightmares.
I feel Robocop would have been better if it was he original version with the la girl part added at the end.

Yup Street Lights, Bad News etc are also amazing

Ohh I haven't heard the original version what's different?

FZZ

Banned
What's the status brehs?

Master complete

Mike Dean played some tracks on Periscope

Tracklist he had had 12 tracks

He tried to cover it up and failed because he's high as shit

edit: Pandora says it drops today, Thug said Saturday after their SNL performance.

Dug

Banned
What's the status brehs?
kanye-shrug.jpg

Hopefully it drops this weekend...that would be nice.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Master complete

Mike Dean played some tracks on Periscope

Tracklist he had had 12 tracks

He tried to cover it up and failed because he's high as shit

If dean has put it hands on it then it shouldn't be long now. Maybe the drop it during the SNL performance.

I'm probably late to this but the cover is kinda genius.

The writing is in three separate columns. This represents the three different lives of Pablo as described in the Party in LA song. But at multiple points they converge messily just like Ye's different personality and moods and not cleanly like everything merges into one in the centre of the graphic.

Then you've got the wedding photo in the left bottom corner section. This represents his relationship with Kim being in his corner. His family grounding him. The simple things in life.

im high as shit

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

The writing is in three separate columns. This represents the three different lives of Pablo as described in the Party in LA song. But at multiple points they converge messily just like Ye's different personality and moods and not cleanly like everything merges into one in the centre of the graphic.

Then you've got the wedding photo in the left bottom corner section. This represents his relationship with Kim being in his corner. His family grounding him. The simple things in life.

im high as shit
Ca-Hg65UMAE-daV.jpg

Foshy

im high as shit
that's good

honestly i think the cover perfectly fits the sound aesthetic of the album

i like it

Syntsui

im high as shit
Are you a KTT poster? Hehe.

Foshy

i ripped the audio from the stream, made it louder and EQ'd it a bit, doesn't sound perfect but it's good enough until he actually releases it

went outside for a moment, i could upload it for you guys if you're interested when i get back home in like 30 minutes if you're interested and that's allowed

FZZ

Banned
i ripped the audio from the stream, made it louder and EQ'd it a bit, doesn't sound perfect but it's good enough until he actually releases it

went outside for a moment, i could upload it for you guys if you're interested when i get back home in like 30 minutes if you're interested and that's allowed

Down.

And I think it's allowed, not the official release and streams are available everywhere.

CDV13

Haha at 2.17, sounds like the Street Fighter 2 announcer saying, "perfect".

It is for sure. He does it on Facts as well. Bryson Tiller's song Sorry Not Sorry has a sample on it and the announcer saying Fight. Shit, and Wale has a song with a SF2 Chun-Li sample. Dope.

So now we're supposed to look forward to saturday? Nah i'm not going to look forward to anything anymore. No expectations. This is stupid as hell. We'll see.

Foshy

Down.

And I think it's allowed, not the official release and streams are available everywhere.
there it is

not perfect, some tracks sound better than others, high frequencies are too pronounced but i cut it into individual tracks at least. just went off the final tracklist for the song names

EDIT: reupload, better quality + added fade http://we.tl/vwHg862w2T

I'm on the fence on what to do. Shall i wait a few days to see if the full thing releases and then hear it for the first time, or just check this one out. It's possible only Wolves was the one track that wasn't finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom