• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
god damn it Kanye you have me watching Friends, eating popcorn, and reading GAF on a Friday night. God damn it. I don't even have any beer in the fridge.

Thewonandonly

Yo this is the fucking worse album to follow to drop for as your first time. I mean shit arnt albums like games and movies and every other entertainment in the world. Shit ye I'm starving here!!

FZZ

Banned
i shall take this tag with honor and grace

onward my fellow stans

Jtqj3GI.png

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Man, in a way I'm glad they aren't rushing that shit out the door like I feared they were when we saw that PT session.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't even feast on this album when it releases, I'll be too full of L's to digest anything else

This is all going with his Pablo theme.

To some, it's all part of his art and genius, and if you don't see that then you just don't get it (e.g., Picasso).

To others they just need a hit and need him to hook them up with a fix (e.g., Escobar, this thread).

I just think Kanye is mad Einstien stole his planned release day by showing he was actually the first to use waves.

I just hope TLOP turns out to be the new Wu album.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PSY・S;195099808 said:
he wasn't lying about GOOD Fridays...

it might be a while. :|

EDIT: BUT HE SAID TODAY THOOOOOO

today, to day, two day, two days

that's all i got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom