• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
That instagram pic of Ye working on clothing makes me think the album is done and out of his hands and the only delay now is on Apple/Tidal/Spotify/etc and them uploading it to their servers

He's on the phone with the CEO of iTunes to give the ok to add the most powerful servers.

JTripper

z4cx7.jpg

It's all
part of the plan

I got faith brehs! By midnight tomorrow, Sunday morning we all will be sitting, putting a towel over our legs, while Ye serves us with The Life of Pablo. Wont the church give me an amen?

#tlop

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!
Maybe he'll announce it's available at the end of his SNL performance.

This dude off his Lexapro. Nobody knows what he might do.

Floridian

This has to be the most procrastinated album ever. Changed name, changed tracks, changed order, changed date. I'm surprised the cover wasn't changed
yet.

FZZ

Banned
Wait if the album drops before 12am west coast time my tag will get removed/changed right?

Because I'm still ready for the W.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wait if the album drops before 12am west coast time my tag will get removed/changed right?

Because I'm still ready for the W.
You fought with your girl about an album that never dropped, that L is sticking as proud as it can be. Fight the good fight man.

Kanye why are you doing this to me I got work in the morning you're gonna release the album then I won't be able to listen til like 7 at night God daaaaaAmn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom