• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| The home of Ls

image.php

BraXzy

Yeezy pleasey.

I'm lay in bed unable to sleep because I'm listening to 'The Life of Pablo' AKA nothing. AKA silence. AKA take the L.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damn okay I need sleep. Maybe I'll just go pass out in the snow outside and thaw out in 100 years when Kanye decides to finally drop this thing

Kaizer

Banned
So whenever the album does officially drop, are y'all gonna play straight all the way through or skip to your favorite track so far? Im personally probably gonna dance to Fade for like an hour lol

Doberu

So whenever the album does officially drop, are y'all gonna play straight all the way through or skip to your favorite track so far? Im personally probably gonna dance to Fade for like an hour lol

From Start to Finish. Might even cry to it.

Floridian

From Beginning to end like how it was intended to. Then favorite tracks after.

Red_Man

So definitely not until after SNL at the earliest right? Doesn't make much sense to drop it before. I just don't get why he would tweet about it being out today if the plan was to always drop it after SNL.

FZZ

Banned

Get to my car

Play the whole entire album in full

Go home play whole thing on my sound system

Put on my monoprice headphones and listen to it all again

Worst part is he already has my money.

Same!

man, I haven't even listened to the fucking Yeezy stream. I know none of these tracks other than Real Friends and No Parties. Haven't listened to wolves in months to prepare me for the final version (though I guess its inferior )

Eos

right from the beginning to the end, in 1 sitting

man, I haven't even listened to the fucking Yeezy stream. I know none of these tracks other than Real Friends and No Parties. Haven't listened to wolves in months to prepare me for the final version (though I guess its inferior )
With the exception of Wolves (Vic, Sia ver.) I'm in the exact same situation. And apparently FACTS and All Day are different now too so I have no idea what I'm getting into...

BUT IIII NEEEEEEED ITTTTTTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom