• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

Stay strong.

10 more hours, believe.

its been 10 hours for the past 40 hours

not that one. there was another link with someone making the colors better and etc.

Thirsty-Cat-GIF.gif

TheXbox

MBDTF
Late Registration
College Dropout
Graduation
Yeezus
Death itself
808s

WTT is between CD and Graduation, if that counts. And I hate, hate, hate 808s.

I done listened to ULB at least a hundred times now. It's my favorite on the tracklist formerly known as the final tracklist. Followed by FML. But honestly, I didn't not like a single track from the Pablo stream. Not a single one.

Kaizer

Banned
Haven't listened to anything from the Yeezy Season 3 stream since the stream - with the exception of that Thugger track that played after Fade.

Waiting on the CDQ to hear everything again.

Haven't listened to anything from the Yeezy Season 3 stream since the stream - with the exception of that Thugger track that played after Fade.

Wish I had the self control for that haha. ULB, FML, and Cudi's verse on Father makes it difficult.

If it doesn't drop after SNL (wasn't this only said once anyway?) i'm curious what excuse Kanye will put in his tweets. You already know there's going to be more excuses.

bounchfx

Everything is going according to keikaku for kanye. Couple days late is buying him word of mouth and hype he never needed in the first place. Genius

Looking forward to his next tweet 'oops y'all I accidentally deleted the album files I gotta remake it. 2/21
/17
is the new date get ready,

Catvoca

Banned

Same, I watched the stream live and then saw bits of the re-stream but otherwise I'm waiting for the album. It's hard but the feast will be worth it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There's actually another artist (or maybe the same one?) that the artwork is allegedly ripped off from, and there was a KTT thread about it. The images there were closer to what you see in the cover art than that IG link; not just repeated text but also with overlapping very similar to the TLOP artwork. A bit busy right now so I don't want to hunt for it but I'm sure people can find it.

They're all garbage though. Please delay the album one more day so that we don't have to suffer through this tragedy in the history books.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Girlfriend has left me all weekend so I'm just listening to albums until it drops. CD will be last.

CD
LR✅
GRAD✅
808✅
MBDTF
WTT
CS
YEEZUS

Not listening to CS except for a few songs

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's actually another artist (or maybe the same one?) that the artwork is allegedly ripped off from, and there was a KTT thread about it. The images there were closer to what you see in the cover art than that IG link; not just repeated text but also with overlapping very similar to the TLOP artwork. A bit busy right now so I don't want to hunt for it but I'm sure people can find it.

They're all garbage though. Please delay the album one more day so that we don't have to suffer through this tragedy in the history books.
The longer it gets delayed the higher chance of another delay. Let's not wish for more delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom