• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 1m1 minute ago
In the lab with Ian Connor by the way
This response got me though

Khalifa ‏@KhalifaMoe 17m17 minutes ago
Khalifa Retweeted KANYE WEST
Nigga really tryna change the topic after claiming ownership of another grown mans son

I stopped working 2 hours ago Kanye made my day this thread is gold. Best part is after the meltdown he thinks deleting tweets will make them vanish from the internet.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I stopped working 2 hours ago Kanye made my day this thread is gold. Best part is after the meltdown he thinks deleting tweets will make them vanish from the internet.

I really doubt that...he deletes most of his rants and older tweets all the time.

Champagne

Banned
.....Except he's done this a million times and I'm pretty sure he knows as well as anyone that's not true?

This response got me though

Khalifa ‏@KhalifaMoe 17m17 minutes ago
Khalifa Retweeted KANYE WEST
Nigga really tryna change the topic after claiming ownership of another grown mans son
Lmao. That's a really good point. Amber won this entire rant in one tweet. Stop talking about people's kids.

solarus

Smh he knows, but now that everything's said and done he might as well delete them to make his page cleaner.

Kaizer

Banned

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

FYJrrFN.jpg

Kanye knows all about how social works. I just mean most of the hiphop sites have screens of his post already running. It's tough to backtrack just going at it that real.

213372bu

Banned
Ooommmgg thanks for archiving these tweets.

Saw the 2 mil tweet on Ye's feed and nobody actually was archiving his Twitter rant.

SgtCobra

Well, that was entertaining. Amber's response was kinda weak but hey it her child so why the hell not?
Wiz on the other hand, just stop. Instead of talking you come up with some stupid memes. Ok.

I bet B.O.B will come in and try convince us that Kim's ass ain't round, it's flat.
Hahahahaha

Hip Hop

So I was in my car and diamonds from Sierra lione came on and got me thinking, "This is my favorite kayne song". So I want to know what's your favorite song from this prostate tickeling enthusiast.

Defiantly in my top 3 ��

"Family Business" from College Dropout or "Everything I Am" from Graduation.
The beats, the lyrics, the emotions, all great. Can't decide.

The "Real Friends" single takes me back to those joints, it's probably why I like it so much.

So I was in my car and diamonds from Sierra lione came on and got me thinking, "This is my favorite kayne song". So I want to know what's your favorite song from this prostate tickeling enthusiast.

I have a few songs that rotate as number one:
- Gorgeous
- Can't Tell Me Nothing
- Power
- Runaway

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

Defiantly in my top 3 👇
she's
in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom