• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Cam's verse on there is great too, have always loved that beat and the way it finishes.

Cam and consequence. The way Kanye comes in after the transitions with the strings, so good.

Kanye always somehow gets the best verses out of everyone on his album. All his features, especially from CD and LR are on point. Look at Paul Wall on Drive Slow. Also GLCs spaceship verse is one of my favorites

Speaking of Cam, Down and out was the shit. Kanye was a good feature in it.

Oh damn forgot about that song. So good

Kaizer

Banned

That was actually my introduction to Cam, I was around 12 at the time Down & Out was released and was just starting to buy my own CDs, so anything Kanye was featured on became an instant cop whenever we'd hit the mall lol

Cam and consequence. The way Kanye comes in after the transitions with the strings, so good.

Kanye always somehow gets the best verses out of everyone on his album. All his features, especially from CD and LR are on point. Look at Paul Wall on Drive Slow. Also GLCs spaceship verse is one of my favorites

Man, I remember being hyped as shit when I heard on 106 & Park that Paul Wall was going to be on Kanye's album, I was like "how is he gonna make this work!?"

Ran rp

my top five in no order would probably be

family business
street lights
heard 'em say
good life
new slaves or lost in the world

Kaizer

Banned
GSZ5ZdW.gif

SunhiDaGawd has spoken LMAO

Down and Out is one of my favorite songs ever. Everything about it is perfect

And while we're talking Kanye songs lets talk about how fucking horrible Common was on Get Em High. That PAUSE for the beat to catch up still makes me cringe

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
College Dropout - Spaceship, Two Words, School Spirit
The Late Registration - Gold Digger, Diamonds from Sierra Leone, Gone
Graduation - Can't Tell Me Nothing, Stronger, Good Life
808s & Heartbreak - Heartless, Amazing, Robocop
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - The Entire Album is Just So Good
Watch the Throne - No Church In The Wild, N***as in Paris, Who Gon Stop Me
Cruel Summer - Mercy, New God Flow, To The World
Yeezus - Black Skinhead, New Slaves, Blood on the Leaves

Did anyone manage to hear it? It's gone now

http://hypebeast.com/2016/1/kanye-waves-snippet-leak

From the link

A snippet from a new Kanye West track has leaked online. An as-yet-unnamed track from the forthcoming, and recently retitled, WAVES appeared on the internet last night. In it Kanye takes shots at a former girlfriend, rapping "My ex said she gave me the best years of her life / I saw a recent picture of her, guess she was right"

Isn't that line on NMPILA? Like I'm positive I've heard Ye spit that.

Hatchtag

Banned

Yeah. Its beat was fuckin' dope. Sounded like one of the Los Santos tracks from GTA V kinda.

Wait what is going on? It has been leaked? I thought that wasn't allowed here?

Album hasn't leaked, but like a 15 second snippet of an unreleased track that may or may not be on the album leaked a couple of nights ago on twitter and then disappeared.

Izuna

Banned
Album hasn't leaked, but like a 15 second snippet of an unreleased track that may or may not be on the album leaked a couple of nights ago on twitter and then disappeared.

I hate leaks because I want to be able to listen to the music at the same time as everyone and get live responses while I listen too. Is there any way to know that it will be out on Groove day 1? I mean it should be right?

EDIT: AH a snippet, good

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is/was huh...

What's the story with this?

And is Wolves tthe one we already know or completely new?
He just said that he's supposed to get in the studio with Ye very soon, and the interview was probably shot a week plus ago.

Wolves is the same song but in true Kanye fashion it's probably had a lot changed since.

I'm pretty sure this is referring to the unfinished snippet that's been making the rounds for about a week now, which I highly doubt is definitively a Waves snippet.

Scott storch was a beast on the keys back in the day, wonder if he has any of it in him still
He's been inconsistent in his output since he's come back but I have faith since there's been a bunch of good stuff in there too.

Ashhong

No you guys have it all wrong. It's best to assume it IS GOOD Friday. Then you hype yourself up and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. But that's the fun of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom