• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
kansasmelting.gif

Fuck I'm about go to sleep, before we know it'll be 5am and we're still doing this.

sephi22

Why is everyone signing up for Tidal instead of buying it? I was going to buy it off the site but might sign up for Tidal too.
Am I fool to buy albums off itunes? I mean, I do have spotify. What do the cool kids do nowadays?

//ARCANUM

I can understand it not being up on Tidal yet. Like it needs to go through all these channels... but your own website? bruh... come on.

I think not dropping it on iTunes will hurt it. I'm not signing up for Tidal when I can one touch buy from iTunes and instantly stream it on all my devices.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mike Dean wanted to kill KTT. He got his wish.

I think not dropping it on iTunes will hurt it. I'm not signing up for Tidal when I can one touch buy from iTunes and instantly stream it on all my devices.

If you got itunes match this works for anything you add to your library. I'm going to eat fam. Def jam should send me my code to download from the site i presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom