• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epcott

Ugh... No album tonight. May as well get a trial for Tidal tomorrow and unsubscribe.

Welp... At least I found out Dimension W is coming to Toonami on the 27th!

(Cries)

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I already pay for Apple Music, no way I'm paying for this when I can get it for free.
I buy albums all the time and i pay for apple music and itunes match. If its an artist I like i still buy their stuff.

I'm taking Ls i guess.

Dragnet

pablo is a myth

also get educated, tidal has a free 30 day trial. none of us getting played. hov the one getting played here, hes losing those subs in one week the second pablo hits itunes/spotify/whatever.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Signed up for Tidal, watched SNL, wasted 3 days of my life for Pablo

Still I wait for Pablo. This is it, the darkest time line.

dWiAkFO.gif

Hip Hop

Mike Dean wanted to kill KTT. He got his wish.

If you got itunes match this works for anything you add to your library. I'm going to eat fam. Def jam should send me my code to download from the site i presume.

I bet you we're gonna be the last to get those codes. I got the theater download too, but I'm not trusting this to work out.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
if people are willing to pay then they should be able to purchase your product from any store.

so it's 05' fuck em. when that faucet leak I'm drinking all the water.

Maximus.

I'm not signing up for Tidal. I don't support this bullshit. He could've said it would be exclusive first there, instead of getting us all hyped about the album with no info and with wrong release dates and times and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom