• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

skynidas

Banned
rzhYHj6.gif

Watching how Drake is handling his things, hes really surrounded by much better people than Kanye is and as a result is making much better decisions. Eventually, the pool wont be the only thing Drake has thats bigger than Ye's. Dude is on his way to become a mogul.

Drake made a really good decision going with Apple. Tidal was so fucking stupid. Why ye why

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Watching how Drake is handling his things, hes really surrounded by much better people than Kanye is and as a result is making much better decisions. Eventually, the pool wont be the only thing Drake has thats bigger than Ye's. Dude is on his way to become a mogul.

Drake made a really good decision going with Apple. Tidal was so fucking stupid. Why ye why
And drake isn't crazy👁

Dragun619

Considering Kanye and Jay haven't worked together for ages, maybe Jay don't like Kanye no more and Kanye trying to get senpai to notice him

Jay was actually there at MSG for Yeezy Season 3. Dude, played it hidden like Frank Ocean in the crowd.

Jay got Ye trapped in that Tidal exclusive contract. lol

PatzCU

He is either joking or his appointed legal guardian won't allow it to happen.

Tidal only? Incoming massive piracy. Some people just don't get it.

Kusagari

KANYE WEST ✔@kanyewest
Please to all my friends fans and music lovers. Sign up to Tidal now.

How much did Ye's ass invest in Tidal?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The only weird tweet is the one about Diddy being the most important cultural figure. I guess it makes sense because he built the first big black-owned dynasty in music. Depending on your definition of big.

53m in the hole

stakes everything on Tidal

"Yo fuck you Kanye first and foremost for making me do this shit, muhfucka"

subscription-420-90.jpg
Thread is delivering right now.

On our way to Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| This is a God Dream

nib95

Banned
Either this album broke him, or he's doing mad publicity for the it. In recent interviews he did seem more media trained, and what with being around the Kardashian's, I wouldn't be surprised if he does have access to good publicists. Who really knows any more.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So there is something very odd going on here. When the verge and rolling stone and bunch of other sites had their precooked posts about the album it said it was going to be on sale at KanyeWest.com . They went live right after the SNL performance. Clearly Def Jam or someone sent this information to them. Even Kim said that they were fixing the site so you could download it. Clearly that never happened.

I wonder if Kanye has been making business decisions independent of Def Jam. Def Jam expected a normal release.

nib95

Banned
Wow Jay-hova's making moves.
I don't like these moves.

Hoves always making moves that sucker other people whilst making himself more money. Only he could rebrand a cheap champagne with glitzy packaging and then charge 4-10x more for the exact same shit, purely off the back of some clever marketing. And people gobble that shit up none the wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom