• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
TidaL

THE FINAL L

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn

kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn
kttcolidamn

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Puff is one of the most important people in the history of hip-hop.
There's a lot that is seemingly unknown that's he's responsible for.
For example, he put on Missy, Timbaland and The Neptunes.

and clothing, and vodka, and film, and TV

he's basically everything Ye wants to be.

robotrock

Banned
Does the Tidal app take longer to load than other apps? Every time I tap it, it takes an extra second or two to actually get in there, compared to my other apps.

Puff is one of the most important people in the history of hip-hop.
There's a lot that is seemingly unknown that's he's responsible for.
For example, he put on Missy, Timbaland and The Neptunes.

Ye also started off associated with D Dot, who produced for Bad Boy. He's rumored to have ghostwritten for Ma$e and ghost produced around this time.

Also, he said he's getting some investment from Tidal that he's putting toward scripted content.

First Prince, and now Kanye. Jay must have given him that $53M. I have no intention to keep this Tidal shit past the expiration of my trial. Kanye, do better.

skynidas

Banned
First Prince, and now Kanye. Jay must have given him that $53M. I have no intention to keep this Tidal shit past the expiration of my trial. Kanye, do better.

i already canceled the free trial even though i still had a month left. i don't like music sub services. i buy my shit physical when it comes to music.

Catvoca

Banned
You know what would be super evil? Kanye waits exactly 30 days so that everyone's free Tidal trial has run out, and then puts out his patch for the album.

sasliquid

Considering Kanye and Jay haven't worked together for ages, maybe Jay don't like Kanye no more and Kanye trying to get senpai to notice him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom