• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
My local shop gets their major releases tomorrow night, so I'll check with them first, but otherwise I expect to see it somewhere this weekend or Monday.

from another board on the other side of the internet.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
album wasn't pressed at the usual time as 99.9% of CD releases are before release

If there weren't so many delays in production and last minute changes it would have leaked days ago, simple as that
Just bow out gracefully. Yeezus doesn't appreciate your flimsy reply.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That Swizz Beats verse though...

100 feet and better, what the fuck use stick
Paparazzi on the water what the fuck use stick
My face got the "fuck you pricks"
My beats go hard like fuck you dicks

VfKHr.gif

if you really think this album was finished on time or as planned I don't know what to tell you
You claimed it was earlier in this thread if I remember correctly:
And lol @ mastering done today, marketing bullshit

Just stahp. I'm not making any claims. I'm just calling you out.

Everyone is thinking about whether or not this is going to be pirated by them. It's an internal battle every time right. I will just say that I haven't decided what I want to do digitally, early, or whatever. But on the day it comes down I will be buying it. I want the physical copy - and I haven't bought a real CD 7 years. Just want to have this stupid thing in my physical hands. I am really excited. But what's on my hard drive - I don't know. I usually go the easiest route. iTunes.

solarus

If that is true: Can you really review an album after listening to it once?

Timeout based their review off the listening sessions (which was stupid) then this review must be as well, especially seeing as they are not specific about the track names.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If that is true: Can you really review an album after listening to it once?
No, those are called "first impressions."

Don't believe any "review" of the album. People thirsty for those hits. Only select people have the full album, and it's definitely not any media outlets.

solarus

No, those are called "first impressions."

Don't believe any "review" of the album. People thirsty for those hits. Only select people have the full album, and it's definitely not any media outlets.

Completely agree, very misleading that these are being labelled as reviews though.

100 feet and better, what the fuck use stick
Paparazzi on the water what the fuck use stick
My face got the "fuck you pricks"
My beats go hard like fuck you dicks

VfKHr.gif

You claimed it was earlier in this thread if I remember correctly:

Just stahp. I'm not making any claims. I'm just calling you out.

I'll take this L

But who knows the truth, all this last minute stuff could be brilliant marketing

Fry

KTT is going csi on that pic lol. I think it's real, people have made out some of the words

I rotate the pic to see what the middle of the cd cover said. I read "sample of "Gyö..."

It's legit. :slick:

"New Slaves" samples "Gyöngyhajú lány" - Omega.

WE FINNA EAT!

Top Bottom