• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

Soon....

tumblr_mg7xb6HABJ1qc4ku2o1_250.gif
Lmao

EloquentM

aka Mannny
MTP bout to get banned. Too bad, he's a cool dude. For some reason I still have mod powers on KTT and can see the admin/mod section. They talk about the Kanye section all the time lol.

Gorillaz

Damn yeezus is leaking soon
Copimg a copy of The Last of Us after cladd

I feel like im eating too much this weekend

wait all of yall are from KTT? And some are mods running away from the madness? smh

Fjordson

Damn yeezus is leaking soon
Copimg a copy of The Last of Us after cladd

I feel like im eating too much this weekend

waiy all of yall are from KTT?
Not I. Though I've lurked the forums before.

Also, watch out on Last of Us. Nasty save glitch, lost 3 hours of progress earlier.

How did I lose junior status?
300 posts. Grats!

Edit: and 3 months. Looks like today it's been three months since you joined.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Have my boy driving around Virginia for a copy right now. The thirst is strong with him. Lol.

What does this mean? Do I get a prize?
Lol read the TOS. Just means you can now make threads and you won't have a guaranteed perma ban for your first ban. If you get banned as a junior you're done on this site.

Soler

Banned
Have my boy driving around Virginia for a copy right now. The thirst is strong with him. Lol.

Lol read the TOS. Just means you can now make threads and you won't have a guaranteed perma ban for your first ban. If you get banned as a junior you're done on this site.
I know about the permaban thing
first hand
:eek:kay:

BIGWORM

Not necessarily true. I was banned as a junior member for a week, and was allowed. Ban hammer of leniency? *crosses fingers*

aight guys, i'm driving to my friend and we will listen to the album together.

hope you guys will get it soon too. see you on the other side.

Top Bottom