• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Listened to that periscope like 8 times already.

I'm stopping now until the CDQ is released, I don't want to burn myself out on a shitty version like I did with FML

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
the ride never ends

Yeezy Season is year-round.

nothing-stops-this-train.gif

le.phat

What if its WTT2, but each song has a different artist on each? It's a collection of tracks with Kanye and Kendrick, Kanye and Drake, Kanye and Young Thug, etc. It's Watch The Throne 2 with the guys Kanye sees as the current titans of rap.
Let's hope not. Kanye comes off stuntin like a leper when he's trading bars with actual lyricists.

Hear the throne: A team of heavyweights like Kendrick, Chance, Drake, Future, JDilla over Kanye beats. Sounds like the perfect mouthwash for this whole TLOP fuckstorm.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
brehs what the fuck I walked into a meeting and everything was gucci

I come out of this meeting and everything is

18k2cdqx9o0vjjpg.jpg

Catching up. Them tweets.

THAT POSSIBLE NEW ALBUM.

I needs it. Being a Ye fan is both the best and the worst thing. This has been one hell of a ride.

Time to makea couple more throwaway emails for tidal trials!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Don't know what to believe anymore. I guess Mike Dean just likes fucking with KTT.
F3zgG44.png

He also didn't DENY shit.. so....
and Ye says 'new' album so there is that too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
@FZZpure

If you want to do the next album OT, call it now in this thread.
Or else I will because I usually do all the Kanye OTs

Don't know what to believe anymore. I guess Mike Dean just likes fucking with KTT.
F3zgG44.png

He also didn't DENY shit.. so....
and Ye says 'new' album so there is that too.
WTT2 has been confirmed a few times over, it's just there's no real active work on it asides 2 or so sessions the past 2 years.

Mike Dean back on KTT is 10x more what the fuck.

Champagne

Banned
Let's hope not. Kanye comes off stuntin like a leper when he's trading bars with actual lyricists.

Hear the throne: A team of heavyweights like Kendrick, Chance, Drake, Future, JDilla over Kanye beats. Sounds like the perfect mouthwash for this whole TLOP fuckstorm.
.......you know J Dilla has been dead for like 10 years now, right?

Your post is like a prime example of when backpacking goes wrong.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That Bob dude's quote is so damn ignorant of hip-hop music. Probably a high ranking committee member for the Grammies.

Seems like that trash opinion piece has been taken offline, and rightfully so. For once Ye not the dude who shot first.

That Bob dude's quote is so damn ignorant of hip-hop music. Probably a high ranking committee member for the Grammies.

Seems like that trash opinion piece has been taken offline, and rightfully so. For once Ye not the dude who shot first.

Every album that I saw that dude produced is a rock album. Hes not qualified to lecture anyone about rap music, everyone knows from those lists of rappers he rattled off that the dude is only half listening to a couple of grammy winning albums, thats it.
Im glad his generation will fade into irrelevance the next decade.

Squalor

Every album that I saw that dude produced is a rock album. Hes not qualified to lecture anyone about rap music, everyone knows from those lists of rappers he rattled off that the dude is only half listening to a couple of grammy winning albums, thats it.
Im glad his generation will fade into irrelevance the next decade.
The guy wouldn't be able to name three songs by Kendrick, Pac, or Biggie.

It was just a standard name-drop defense.

"They can't say I don't know anything about rap or that I'm racist if I name drop these very well-known rappers."

The fact that he even included Macklemore is all the proof necessary to show he knows nothing.

The guy wouldn't be able to name three songs by Kendrick, Pac, or Biggie.

It was just a standard name-drop defense.

"They can't say I don't know anything about rap or that I'm racist if I name drop these very well-known rappers."

The fact that he even included Macklemore is all the proof necessary to show he knows nothing.

But Macklemore is a rapper with something to say. Might be one of the only ones tbh.

Top Bottom