• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

CoolOff

ul2Jyus.png
ul2Jyus.png
ul2Jyus.png
ul2Jyus.png

Squalor

"Kanye intimidated the Grammys into giving him the win."

Or:

"See? Kanye did all that and still didn't win. He's a full-of-himself nobody."

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
No matter how many Ls he gives us! I couldn't do it without him I wouldn't want to...

Oh I'm crying now.

Squalor

I don't get what everyone is talking about.

The only real loss he took was his Cosby tweet because it was in such poor taste.

The delayed album release wasn't an L. He had millions waiting and waiting and waiting and talking and talking.

That's not an L.

I don't believe for a second that we'll get another album this summer. Ever since MBDTF Kanye has announced his next album to be released soon afterwards, and it never happens as soon as he said it would.

I don't know what to believe, free yeezys and a new album? He's clearly toying with me

Mike dean is clearly the most low key savage troll on the Internet

Squalor

and then he apologizes afterwards lol as always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYeElCYrTO8
An apology for saying "bitch" is completely different from backtracking on his version of the story.
oh god... he is totally saying "i had a lot to..." then realizes what he's saying and that he's driving and probably shouldn't finish that sentence with the work "drink", and cuts himself off...
I'm confused why he's driving, anyway, drunk or not. He should have had a driver.

Top Bottom