• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I would have a stroke if he did a WTT with Kendrick.

I wouldn't be physically capable of handling it.

Servbot24

Banned
I'm in for WTT2 if it's with Kendrick, K makes Ye realize he needs to step up his lyrical game

Fuck Jay though
Fuck Future too
And fuck Thugga while I'm at it

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What if its WTT2, but each song has a different artist on each? It's a collection of tracks with Kanye and Kendrick

isVuDoN.gif

Syntsui

Any full album with Kendrick is straigth up impossible due to the Dre/Apple and Ye/Tidal thing. It would be a fucking mess for the higher ups to come to a solution for all sides.

So just another Kanye album?

Yeah, but instead of Thug crooning a hook, he actually spits a verse. The Life of Pablo has pretty much two real guest verses, Chance and Kendrick. Everyone else sings an outro, a hook, an intro, or says adlibs.

A WTT2 with Kanye trading actual bars with some of the most talented rappers in rap (barring Drake) would bring back the cred he's lost from "mayonnaise colored Benz, pushing Miracle Whips" to "Somebody just took your sandwich" and the legendary bleached asshole lines.

torre_avenue said:
"mayonnaise colored Benz, pushing Miracle Whips"

Yo he actually made this? I don't understand?

cw_sasuke said:
Seems like the writers block really is over...what a time to be alive.

How so? I haven't heard anything to suggest otherwise except for no more parties in LA.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Seems like the writers block really is over...what a time to be alive.

My jaw hit the floor from all of this.

Lost control
Jaw was broke
Member we was always broke
Member I'm coming back
Imma take all the stacks

Kanye made me a very happy person today

Whew

Top Bottom