• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

I'm pretty sure there's an interview he did that was like 2+ hours long while he was in France and it was pretty deep and philosophical, and out of nowhere, he decided to answer a question by referring to Wreck it Ralph too lmao. I think he says something along the lines of "I get most of my metaphors from movies and shit, I don't read" and laughs lol.

It's hilarious that someone who is so egotistical can also find a way to destroy any thoughts of pretentiousness.

D23

Lmfao ye is probably watching wreck it wralph with North and had a revelations on that scene or something.

I guess TIDAL *is* reporting streaming #s now?

FA3qK6K.png

Chris Brown stimulus package

Owari

Man the newest rant is so good.

"You all have Apple Music? My idol Steve Jobs is dead. Hova is my idol. My brother. Apple has more money than the government. Sign up with a service that will make a difference and shift the paradigm"

"Y'all saying season 2 looked homeless? I ain't had no good fabrics! Sometimes we don't have the resources!"

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
Man the newest rant is so good.

"You all have Apple Music? My idol Steve Jobs is dead. Hova is my idol. My brother. Apple has more money than the government. Sign up with a service that will make a difference and shift the paradigm"

"Y'all saying season 2 looked homeless? I ain't had no good fabrics! Sometimes we don't have the resources!"

Huh?

I can't even decide what my favorite song on the album is. I hit play and think ok it's Ultralight Beam. Nah it's Father Stretch My Hands. Nope it's Pt2. Actually it's Highlights. Nevermind Waves. Actually Real Friends. 30 Hours! And then it starts over again.

jNs3Vxf.png

Kyzer

Banned
I can't even decide what my favorite song on the album is. I hit play and think ok it's Ultralight Beam. Nah it's Father Stretch My Hands. Nope it's Pt2. Actually it's Highlights. Nevermind Waves. Actually Real Friends. 30 Hours! And then it starts over again.

jNs3Vxf.png

jNs3Vxf.png

my feelings exactly

I'm pretty sure there's an interview he did that was like 2+ hours long while he was in France and it was pretty deep and philosophical, and out of nowhere, he decided to answer a question by referring to Wreck it Ralph too lmao. I think he says something along the lines of "I get most of my metaphors from movies and shit, I don't read" and laughs lol.

It's hilarious that someone who is so egotistical can also find a way to destroy any thoughts of pretentiousness.

Link?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

jNs3Vxf.png

I actually find highlights rather boring.

I think my problem with this album is it's strong bookends, but the middle puts me to sleep.

SystemBug

honestly i feel like that is one of the saddest and most relatable songs I have ever heard. wasnt expecting that from ye - like seriously

Cool on on the All Day/IFLT video leak and these new snippets of Saint Pablo and the new supposed album release date.

I don't believe it's actually coming this summer though, the post from the last page about Ye always hyping up the next album after he drops his latest is on the money. I wouldn't expect to see it this summer but maybe before the end of 2016 if he doesn't get sidetracked.

Already as it is, I felt like TLOP only came out because Season 3 was happening either way and he had already said he would debut it at the same time. Seems like music is gradually taking a backseat to whatever else Kanye has on his plate.

As much as I'd like Yeezy season to be year round I really wish we'd get something concrete on TLOP's status before hyping up the next one, but I guess to most it's "already out".

FZZ

Banned
get me up to speed

I compiled the list of leaks of Kanye's new track "Saint Paul"

Kanye then went on the greatest Twitter rant in history and everything was 100% accurate

Then he announced a new album for Summer of 2016

And there's also the Wreck it Ralph Lauren tweet

I compiled the list of leaks of Kanye's new track "Saint Paul"

Kanye then went on the greatest Twitter rant in history and everything was 100% accurate

Then he announced a new album for Summer of 2016

And there's also the Wreck it Ralph Lauren tweet

if you angle two L's together just right, it becomes a W

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
As much as I'd like Yeezy season to be year round I really wish we'd get something concrete on TLOP's status before hyping up the next one, but I guess to most it's "already out".

Yeah, Saint Pablo is incredible and I hope he isn't lying about another album this summer, but I'd really like a final word on TLOP.
Especially since I went to the theater premier and would like my download so I can drop Tidal.

As is I'm worried this summer album is just gonna wind up being the finished Life of Pablo with a few extra songs and he's just hyping up nothing.

le.phat

Ghost gospel said:
2. “Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1” f. Kid Cudi
When I started listenin to this I thought maybe it was gon expand on the theme of the first track over a slightly more interesting backdrop n maybe that spiritual cleansing really was bout to take place after all… Then this happened:

“Now if I fuck this model
..n she just bleached her asshole
And I get bleach on my T-shirt..
Ima feel like an asshole”

Yanno what… Fuck you Kanye. Thanks for this truly disgusting n moronic couplet you sick fuck. Why stop there fam? Jus go all out n say you was smokin Kim’s used tampons when you wrote this n then brushed ya teeth wit ya own semen. Fuckouttahere b.

play-dead-o.gif

Izuna

Banned
Omg Late Orchestration is awesome, no one told meeeeeeeeeeee

~

I really need to hear hear these new songs. Can someone compile a list or something?

Top Bottom