• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

AndyD

aka andydumi
Rapping Granny said:
That Sab gun is seriously the coolest thing ever, it makes the best sounds.

Do we have a match against GAFe soon?

You mean the shotgunny one? I like that thing. Its powerful, but the recoil is also monster sized.

Shapingo

Everyone plays this game like every objective is a death match. No one tries to do the objectives. I just started playing the game and hopefully it was because I was in the noob only matches.

icechai

Shapingo said:
Everyone plays this game like every objective is a death match. No one tries to do the objectives. I just started playing the game and hopefully it was because I was in the noob only matches.

join GAF games :)

TrAcEr_x90 said:
So is it just one US clan now??? Im still in the gafw but id like to play with all you guys if there is just one merged one now.
Check the GAF West thread we still have a clan.. We're going to schedule some matches for the weekend.

Kittonwy

Banned
polyh3dron said:
OK GAFNA, GAFw has just challenged you to a match tomorrow at 7:30 pacific time. It's go time.

NE KITTONZ AROUND? >:|

WTF is pacific time?
angry.gif

Either cjtiger, MrBigJohnson or icechai can accept, they're officers now, I'm not home tomorrow.

I still have invites pending.
angry.gif

Kittonwy

Banned
Tried to add more people but clan is full, there are those who received a clan invite but haven't accepted it, I'll wait a bit if they're still pending on the list I'll have to revoke the invite to make room for people who want to join the clan and will play with us.
angry.gif

Raist

Banned
Kittonwy said:
Tried to add more people but clan is full, there are those who received a clan invite but haven't accepted it, I'll wait a bit if they're still pending on the list I'll have to revoke the invite to make room for people who want to join the clan and will play with us.
angry.gif

Saw that coming :lol

How many members playing actively? Lemme guess... 10? :p

Kittonwy

Banned
Raist said:
Saw that coming :lol

How many members playing actively? Lemme guess... 10? :p

How many members are playing actively in your clan? Most of the people I'm referring to, the roughly dozen people whom I've sent invites to, haven't accepted and are basically pending, the rest of the clan play regularly.

Raist

Banned
Kittonwy said:
How many members are playing actively in your clan?

Why do you think I ask? :p
Clan is almost full, but there are about 16 regular players.

Anyway, great couple of games tonight.

OK Kitton send me a GAFNA invite, resistance is futile.

EDIT: I found the old invite and I'm in!

Damn it there's a clan challenge starting and I can't get in because it was scheduled before I joined :(

icechai

vicktormerv said:
Hrm, gonna need a GAFA invite if anyone can please send it :)
vicktormerv is my psn!

we are at max with 10 invites pending, it'll be up to Kitton to decide when to withdraw these pending invites and send you one :(

they are:

Sattori
CruzaderXL
Carolina-Blue
Denogginizer
LambombadogIGN
rexor0717
Beamber
HerrHelmt
el_jett
HooCares

icechai said:
tonight at 11pm EST 16 player game rocket launcher disabled, i can make it, others?

I am in and hyped beyond all get out. My first Killzone Clan Match, the others were too early. So count me IN!!

icechai

polyh3dron said:
Hell yes, I'm in too. (This IS for GAFNA right?)

ir71hv.jpg

Don't be a pansy :p

I want to see Snah's smug ass get kicked.

yes its for GAFNA :) Usually there's 8+ players from our clan on at that time of the night so be sure to get in 15 min ahead of time to get into the actual game.

Irnbru

icechai said:
we are at max with 10 invites pending, it'll be up to Kitton to decide when to withdraw these pending invites and send you one :(

they are:

Sattori
CruzaderXL
Carolina-Blue
Denogginizer
LambombadogIGN
rexor0717
Beamber
HerrHelmt
el_jett
HooCares

Oh alright, well whatever works, I'll ask beserker to get back into GafW for the time being then

polyh3dron said:
GAFA won the rematch!! And they were talking SO much shit too, over at OA and in the pregame lobby.

I didn't know we played another one. I was 50/50 on KD Ratio, which I was proud of against good players. I just didn't get more than 10 Objective points, which didn't help much.

Glad to hear we won the rematch. Now we have ALL the bragging rights.

3rdamention said:
I didn't know we played another one. I was 50/50 on KD Ratio, which I was proud of against good players. I just didn't get more than 10 Objective points, which didn't help much.

Glad to hear we won the rematch. Now we have ALL the bragging rights.
We talked about the rematch in the post-game lobby, guess you left too early.

polyh3dron said:
We talked about the rematch in the post-game lobby, guess you left too early.

Yeah, I hit X by accident, well, by habit, and then of course I couldn't get back in. I heard you guys mentioning it. I hung around and looked for a challenge, but you guys must have been chatting for a while.

What sucks is when I played, we lost. I didn't play, we won. :lol

3rdamention said:
Yeah, I hit X by accident, well, by habit, and then of course I couldn't get back in. I heard you guys mentioning it. I hung around and looked for a challenge, but you guys must have been chatting for a while.

What sucks is when I played, we lost. I didn't play, we won. :lol
we were all in a room together after that called GAF talking about the rematch and discussing strategy.

Top Bottom