• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

Kittonwy

Banned
For those who aren't in GAFNA yet, I'm adding you tonight when I get home.
angry.gif

Kittonwy said:
Invites sent.
angry.gif

Cant wait, now lets start challenging some fools. I know that a clan from CheapA**Gamers challenged GAF East 1 last night. We never had responded yet, but maybe we challenge them as :

GAF United or GAF North America or whatever.

Cagen

GAFNA

RICKYMARTINWAR.jpg

You also need an official GAFNA thread!

Name: vs. GAFNA
Teams: 8v8
Time: Saturday, March 28th, 8:30pm GMT
VP: 20VP
Map: Salamun Market
FF: On
Classes: All
Weapons: All

Cagen

Wait, what?

I thought they just couldn't bet more then 10 but they can accept bets. In any case if they can't accept it then I'll just redo it for 10VP :lol.

Facism

Kittonz and the GAFNA squad gets their first chance to steal some of our immense, ranked 88-in-the-world valour. It's delicious and you will find it quite filling.

I know there are 2 IGN Clans that want to play all the time, so GAFUnited should take them on.

Also, like I mentioned before, CheapAssGamer has a clan that challenged our old clan GAF EAST 1, so we could challenge them as well.

I like the looks of our leaders, as well.

I have played about as many games with cjtiger as anyone from GAF, icechai is one of my newest PSN Friends, and I played a bunch with Kittonwy the first couple of weeks of release.

I know I play well with those guys, I look forward to fooling around with all my new Clansmates very soon.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
Wait, what?

I thought they just couldn't bet more then 10 but they can accept bets. In any case if they can't accept it then I'll just redo it for 10VP :lol.

Ah, maybe, dunno actually.

In any case, they haven't accepted it yet.

oneHeero

The clan I am in is no longer gbing :(

Can I get a invite to gaf clan? With the right people I am sure we can beat GafE with no problems.

PSN- F1nestOne

oneHeero

Cagen said:
Thems fighting words.
I've played a lot with gaf, there are real good people, with them in the game we could beat GaFe, unless they are expecting to just play the main posters(dont think they do that).

Cagen

I fear you may be underestimating the skill level of some of our players :lol.

Holy shit GAFe, we better win this match.

Cagen

-viper- said:
GAFA are probably too scared to accept the challenge. By default that means GAFe is the best KZ2 clan in this forum. :p

We already hold the title. It seems that no one wants to challenge us for it though.

-viper- said:
Kittonwy the only one in the clan with power to accept clan matches?

Yep, right now he is. I am sure he will assign some officers once things are all settled. Remember, GAF United or GAF America, I still want to call it United, is only an infant at this point.

Cagen

3rdamention said:
Yep, right now he is. I am sure he will assign some officers once things are all settled. Remember, GAF United or GAF America, I still want to call it United, is only an infant at this point.

It takes two seconds to appoint someone an officer. Icechai and CJtiger have even expressed interest in being officers. If there were other people able to accept challenges maybe we could have had our game last night :(.

Cagen

Was fun playing with you Ameri-GAF guys tonight, even though I hate random games there were enough Gaffers to make it enjoyable, I just wish it wasn't on BC only. I did have fun pumping you guys full of my M4 bullets though.

Johnson, put down that god damn STA-14 once in a while, you're far too good with it :lol.

Kittonwy

Banned
Facism said:
You were given a challenge and not one word on whether you wewre going to accept it. B MOAR PROPHESHUNAL PLS.

:p

It's a Saturday at 4:30 pm EST, most of the clan wouldn't be online at that time, this is NORTH AMERICA.
Indifferent2.gif

Btw cjtiger and icechai are officers so they can accept challenges too methinks.

Kittonwy

Banned
Cagen said:
Was fun playing with you Ameri-GAF guys tonight, even though I hate random games there were enough Gaffers to make it enjoyable, I just wish it wasn't on BC only. I did have fun pumping you guys full of my M4 bullets though.

Johnson, put down that god damn STA-14 once in a while, you're far too good with it :lol.

He wuz like pewpewpew wit it. And u were running around wit dat m4.
angry.gif

Cagen

Kittonwy said:
It's a Saturday at 4:30 pm EST, most of the clan wouldn't be online at that time, this is NORTH AMERICA.
Indifferent2.gif

Btw cjtiger and icechai are officers so they can accept challenges too methinks.

This is the time we played GAF3 and GAFw so it seems to me NORTH AMERICA are able to play games at that time and the reason I made it a Saturday instead of a weekday. If we make it much later then that then it will be too late for most of the Europeans. 9PM for you guys is like 3/4am for us, which isn't going to work.

Kittonwy said:
He wuz like pewpewpew wit it. And u were running around wit dat m4.
angry.gif

Your cat like reflexes just weren't fast enough!

Facism

aw man there was a big game with a lot of NA gaffers + superior Euros?

Bollocks i knew i switched off KZ2 too early :<

And yes, Johnson is beasting with that one-shot rifle. Like a dick in the eye, every shot.

Raist

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
That Sab gun is seriously the coolest thing ever, it makes the best sounds.

Do we have a match against GAFe soon?

Well, if your leader/officers wake up this time around, maybe.

Oh, and drop that STA14 rifle plzkthx

Top Bottom