• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
what time are we talking?

and yes that game was so close... I can't believe we lost bodycount the way we did... now I'm a shotgun believer anyway :lol

we're getting better guys, we'll get this right in no time if we keep playing together.

1st round is in 40min from now. So lobby in 25.

Assault and scouts are banned btw.

Edit: damn, it's full now :/

There's another one, 4vs4 in tharsis depot, BC, Assa and S&D. Assault banned. 1am GMT

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
1st round is in 40min from now.

can't make it then :(

night mates, see you around tomorrow. Lots of clan members playing in strange game rooms tonight, let's hope they join the tournament fun and RAGE RAGE RAGE someday.

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
can't make it then :(

night mates, see you around tomorrow. Lots of clan members playing in strange game rooms tonight, let's hope they join the tournament fun and RAGE RAGE RAGE someday.

Night buddy.

SHOW MY YOUR RAAAAAAAGE

Well, tomorrow.

Thrakier

Lince said:
b6rqeu.jpg

Hrhr, awesome. No, the truth is she gets her wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow and wasn't in a good mood to begin with. =)

What badges/abilities are most important for me to be a good member for the clan? Currently working on x5 zoom and Tactician.

Raist

Banned
Thrakier said:
Hrhr, awesome. No, the truth is she gets her wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow and wasn't in a good mood to begin with. =)

What badges/abilities are most important for me to be a good member for the clan? Currently working on x5 zoom and Tactician.

I think we need a good sniper.

Cagen

So today while waiting for a clan match to start Lince decided to reveal Ricks real identity.

He is none other then Ricky Martin :lol.

MontRickyMartin.jpg

He says he has no mic at the moment but we all know he is just hiding his voice from us so we don't recognise it.

dazed808

Cagen said:
So today while waiting for a clan match to start Lince decided to reveal Ricks real identity.

He is none other then Ricky Martin :lol.

He says he has no mic at the moment but we all know he is just hiding his voice from us so we don't recognise it.

If only that was true I could put the other teams off with with smooth vocals during a match:lol
Likeness isn't too far off in the pic, though I prefer tighter,more revealing shorts.and I have more body hair:D

Cagen

dazed808 said:
If only that was true I could put the other teams off with with smooth vocals during a match:lol
Likeness isn't too far off in the pic, though I prefer tighter,more revealing shorts.and I have more body hair:D

:lol

Facism

dazed808 said:

you have body hair because your a man and not a popular culture shemale, who has to wax every inch of his body, because the women he knows have been ruined by hollyoaks and Now! magazine, thus being bitchy cunts, expecting the pussywhip statuesque male.

ahem ;p

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I love my shotty. I used to hate them, I used to be a rifleman exclusively for any FPS. But I have to say, it has grown on me. Just more of a reason be an engineer.

GAF EAST 3 CLAN PRACTICE TOMMOROW AT 2pm EASTERN
To prepare for our match against EuroGaf at 4:30pm.

The clan match will be 8v8. The first people to join the practice and are there until strategy is fully planned will be the people who play in the match.

To EuroGAF members. For some reason I'm unable to log on to killzone right now to accept the challenge, but I will do this as soon as I can.

Kittonwy

Banned
WHOAguitarninja said:
CLAN PRACTICE TOMMOROW AT 2pm EASTERN
To prepare for our match against EuroGaf at 4:30pm.

The clan match will be 8v8. The first people to join the practice and are there until strategy is fully planned will be the people who play in the match.

To EuroGAF members. For some reason I'm unable to log on to killzone right now to accept the challenge, but I will do this as soon as I can.

PSN is down right now.
Indifferent2.gif

I am going back through to read this thread, but I want to ask my question now.

What happened to the Clan GAF East 1? I was in it, we have some absolute stud clan members, and I am slowly becoming pretty good friends with some of them.

I have asked this before, but is GAF East 1 going to be playing any competitive clan battles? We have not played one clan match since the first week the game was released.

Are there any GAF Clans that are competitive and playing a lot of battles that still have open spots?

I really just want GAF East 1 to actually start playing clan battles cause I like the group, I dont want to leave. However, I also want to get into some nice competitive battles every week or so.

Touch choices.

Raist

Banned
3rdamention said:
I am going back through to read this thread, but I want to ask my question now.

What happened to the Clan GAF East 1? I was in it, we have some absolute stud clan members, and I am slowly becoming pretty good friends with some of them.

I have asked this before, but is GAF East 1 going to be playing any competitive clan battles? We have not played one clan match since the first week the game was released.

Are there any GAF Clans that are competitive and playing a lot of battles that still have open spots?

I really just want GAF East 1 to actually start playing clan battles cause I like the group, I dont want to leave. However, I also want to get into some nice competitive battles every week or so.

Touch choices.

Us euroz are extremely active and play a couple of tournaments every day, even on late night for us (2-3am) most of the time.

Also, we owned GAF3 and GAFw

Raist said:
Us euroz are extremely active and play a couple of tournaments every day, even on late night for us (2-3am) most of the time.

Also, we owned GAF3 and GAFw

I am from the US, what time of the day do you guys play? I am in Indianapolis so we are ET time here.

AndyD

aka andydumi
I kept reviving Kitton earlier. We were dominating, but it was 9 to 4 and to be expected. Fun times, Ill be back later.

I was in Dallas for a few days, any changes fixes or announcements?

Raist

Banned
3rdamention said:
I am from the US, what time of the day do you guys play? I am in Indianapolis so we are ET time here.

There's usually always some folks joining tourneys from 7-8pm GMT to 2-3am GMT.

We also play a bit during week ends.

We usually have 3-4 clan matches per day. Mostly small ones, from 2vs2 to 4vs4 and a couple of 6vs6 matches here and there.

Current rank is 77, with around 107000VP

Kittonwy

Banned
I'm trying to consolidate the GAF north american clans, there are too many people scattered over multiple clans and not enough within each clan actually playing, I would rather start fresh than have to spend time weeding people out, if you're actually genuine about playing this for the long haul, let me know.
angry.gif

Clan Name: GAFNA
Clan Tag: GAFA (A is for AMERICA)

TheFatOne

Kittonwy said:
I'm trying to consolidate the GAF north american clans, there are too many people scattered over multiple clans and not enough within each clan actually playing, I would rather start fresh than have to spend time weeding people out, if you're actually genuine about playing this for the long haul, let me know.
angry.gif

Some of us in GAF3 were about to try and do this its a good thing you already started. I would like to be in the clan my PSN ID is Lyulf.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
TheFatOne said:
Some of us in GAF3 were about to try and do this its a good thing you already started. I would like to be in the clan my PSN ID is Lyulf.

Same here. PSN ID: Neojehuty.

GAF3 got creamed because we only had 4 people playing. :(

grendelrt

I just joined gaf3 and am pretty active. If gaf3 people are moving here, i would like to join as well. Can u invite before i leave the other clan?

Psn grendelrt

Rapping Granny, is GAF East 2 still active?

If not, I'd like to join the new clan. I'm available after 8PM EST just about any day of the week.

Kittonwy said:
angry.gif

I just sent you a PM brother, this sounds exactly like what I am looking for.

grendelrt said:
I just joined gaf3 and am pretty active. If gaf3 people are moving here, i would like to join as well. Can u invite before i leave the other clan?

Psn grendelrt

I'm planning on handing GAF3 over to someone and letting them decide where to take it. Trying to amass full teams from such a small pool of active people just isn't fun and was seriously impacting my enjoyment of the game. At this point I think the members of GAF3 that really want to be in a competitive environment should consider switching.

And on that note, send me an invite. I won't be able to accept it for a few days, as I figure out who to hand GAF3 over to, but I'd like to have a space in the clan reserved.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Kittonwy said:
angry.gif

PSN: Denogginizer

Kittonwy said:
angry.gif

PSN: gregor_7777

Kittonwy said:
angry.gif

PSN: Filth_Flannigan

Nightz

Sent a PM already, but I'd like to get in on this if there's still some space. I can get back to playing Killzone a lot after this weekend. PSN: N1ghtz

jmonteiro

gregor7777 said:
Rapping Granny, is GAF East 2 still active?

If not, I'd like to join the new clan. I'm available after 8PM EST just about any day of the week.

GAF2 is mostly idle. Basically 4 or 5 of us log daily but that's about it. Pretty sad, hope this new clan plays regularly, playing with GAF is fun :D

Kittonwy said:
angry.gif

I was lttp so I'm not very good yet (only unlocked Medic so far), but I'll be playing this a lot more, definitely down for the clan.

PSN: DirtyWater

.GqueB.

Banned
Kittonwy said:
angry.gif

Im currently in Gaf3 but havent seen many of the members on recently. I see both lyulf and WHOA are down to switch and those are the two I recognized the most and seemed to be the most active. Sign me up:

PSN: GqueB

Kittonwy said:
angry.gif

PSN: SuperSonic1305

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Kittonwy said:
angry.gif

Sent you a PM, but currently in gaf east 1, would like invite to new clan. PSN is tigerheli. Thanks!

Top Bottom