• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Lince

Banned
Inanna Dan said:
Raist, could you please delete me (if you haven't done so already) from GAFe clan? Thankie

FoxGirl

why ??? ? ? ??? ? !!!!!

even if you don't play anymore you must stay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're a family!!!!

Hi ! Hi asked Raist to invite me, but he told me to ask an officer. So can an officer invite me ?

My PSN ID is JonSnowStark

Thanks ! And feel free to add me to your friends if you want to play online !

dazed808

Inanna Dan said:
Raist, could you please delete me (if you haven't done so already) from GAFe clan? Thankie

FoxGirl

Just when we are all getting back into playing together and you leave??? Booooo

Good to see new people still coming in and wanting to join us.
I would jump on now and invite you Jon.
But I got demoted.
By Raist.
The lazy Belgian jerk. :p

Negaiido

I don't mind being kicked. I'm not playing KZ2 much anyway, my internship keeps me busy all day. After that I don't feel like playing a game. I'll try to return when I complete my internship.

Lince

Banned
who's in for a challenge? FFO? Dave? Live? Rick? Kitton? JonStark? let's play a couple official games with private mail strategies and stuff... ah the memories... anyone?

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Awwe, okay, I'll stay. I just thought since I don't play anymore, I might be keeping someone who wants to play with GAFe people from getting in the clan.

I do miss the old days though. KZ2 was my first online FPS and I had a lot of fun playing with you guys. :D Who knows, I might get back into it. I even bought the map packs for it and I haven't even tried em out yet.

KZObsessed

Lince said:
who's in for a challenge? FFO? Dave? Live? Rick? Kitton? JonStark? let's play a couple official games with private mail strategies and stuff... ah the memories... anyone?

I'd be up for some challenges sometime. Let's start with some free tournaments so as to not lose too many valor points :lol

Inanna Dan said:
Awwe, okay, I'll stay. I just thought since I don't play anymore, I might be keeping someone who wants to play with GAFe people from getting in the clan.

I do miss the old days though. KZ2 was my first online FPS and I had a lot of fun playing with you guys. :D Who knows, I might get back into it. I even bought the map packs for it and I haven't even tried em out yet.

I'll always remember that game in the GG tournament where you were selected as assassination target... panicked... and suicided :lol

Facism

sorry missed the thred. i'm up for a challenge also.

[edit]FFO, that game i was selected assassination target, thought "fuck that!" and suicided with a nade. Foxgirl was picked as the next target and of course what happened after that was lulz

Lince

Banned
*** GAFe challenges for today ***

already subscribed:

22:00 GMT
4v4
Radec Academy
All missions
Assault / RL&GL banned

00:00 GMT
4v4
Tharsis Depot
All missions
Assault / RL&GL banned

maxmars

Hello peeps, I am in the Euro central time zone and would like to play some KZ2 online with GAFfers.

I'm a rather green player but I like to play.. Bought the headset and chat pad for team communication.

What are my options? Should I play some more solo or do you accept random people crashing into your matches?

Steroyd

I even surprised myself at how much later I got KZ2 than planned, I played the Beta ffs. :'(

How popular are the map packs, worth getting eventually?

icechai

Steroyd said:
I even surprised myself at how much later I got KZ2 than planned, I played the Beta ffs. :'(

How popular are the map packs, worth getting eventually?

wow, finally in on this game? :p Only 2 maps of the 6 in the map packs (from the last 2 map packs) are in rotation in some servers. But most people have the packs so if you start a server it'll usually fill up on the new maps.

Steroyd

w00t got the medic badge. :D

PSN: Steroyd.

Is it just my connection or is there horrible kill lag in this game? Too many times have I killed a person only for them to have enough time to kill me, have some tea and crumpets AND THEN DIE.

Top Bottom