• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
hey boss organise some killzone 2 funtime ENJOY for us.

Sorry, boss is like super busy atm. F'in EU commission. Trying to find some moniez to make sure I can stay in your country, stealing ur jobz, for a while.

ACE 1991 said:
I was hoping GAF would pick up UC2.

Not just GAF, son. The almighty GAFe heroes hero kings hero gods.

Facism

Raist said:
Sorry, boss is like super busy atm. F'in EU commission. Trying to find some moniez to make sure I can stay in your country, stealing ur jobz, for a while.

Awww. I hope you're successful, bring the level of this country up a little bit more ;p

Sounds like a lot of you want to play killzone, but don't have incentives to actually bother. :)

I'm going to send you lot a challenge for thursday. I'll set it at 8 v 8. Though if you've any changes to make no problem. (so long as it's at least 6 v 6)

Ta.

Sent. Check it out and get back to me. Thanks

Negaiido

I didnt really like the MP of Uncharted 2 so I don't think I will join you guys in MP. MAG is a possibility though even though I haven't played it yet :p

Facism

yeh, unless i get to play mag in beta or they put a demo out, i probably won't be playing it. Don't like paying fullprice for mp only when i dont know if ill like it

Negaiido

Facism said:
yeh, unless i get to play mag in beta or they put a demo out, i probably won't be playing it. Don't like paying fullprice for mp only when i dont know if ill like it

I'll tell you how much you want to kill me when I get into the beta. :D

My clan is suffering from failing interest. I´m thinking about leaving it for a more active clan. Are you guys still playing clanmatches every week?

Negaiido

Tenkai Star said:
My clan is suffering from failing interest. I´m thinking about leaving it for a more active clan. Are you guys still playing clanmatches every week?

Well atleast not the old GAFe, not sure about the GAFe(american intruder style :D)

Facism

Some of us play intermittently during the day, but most of us haven't really touched it for a while.

We're planning on getting back into it when FFO gets his slim.

Are you in the clan atm? If not PM raist and ask his PhD'd ass to free up a slot and get you in.

Raist

Banned
Shut up, Live D:

Anyway, since you guys play a bit, any suggestions on people that I can remove from the clan to free up some space?

ACE 1991

I would like to be considered one as well, If you guys don't mind playing with a noob. But dammit it all if I don't mean well!

Facism

Raist said:
Shut up, Live D:

Anyway, since you guys play a bit, any suggestions on people that I can remove from the clan to free up some space?

No idea.

FFO got his slim and lince has one too :D

Get some KZ2 in on monday night?

Lince

Banned
Facism said:
No idea.

FFO got his slim and lince has one too :D

Get some KZ2 in on monday night?

my Slim has been hijacked by my sister to play Folklore and Singstar... but I'll be there on monday to play some KZ2, haven't touched it in 3 months now though.

Raist

Banned
ACE 1991 said:
I would like to be considered one as well, If you guys don't mind playing with a noob. But dammit it all if I don't mean well!

Violater said:
Please can I be considered if an opening in the clan arises?

I've booted 3 people off, they were barely playing months ago so I doubt they're active now.
Gimme your PSN IDs

bovo

Raist said:
I've booted 3 people off, they were barely playing months ago so I doubt they're active now.
Gimme your PSN IDs

did i get removed? i played this morning...

oh well, i was funplaying in the offical tournament with you all...

ACE 1991

Facism said:
sorry guys i got dragged to the cinema to watch district 9. there was some fondling

two%20thumbs%20up.jpeg

Raist

Banned
bovo said:
did i get removed? i played this morning...

oh well, i was funplaying in the offical tournament with you all...

What? Shit, my bad, guess I clicked the wrong guy :x

Just send a request, I'll (or any other lazy officer) will invite you back. Same for you Ace. Can't check through the PS3 and killzone.com is f'ed up.

Oh, btw, I'll be in London from tomorrow, Birt-GAFe. Until next Monday. Beerz plz.

ACE 1991

Raist said:
What? Shit, my bad, guess I clicked the wrong guy :x

Just send a request, I'll (or any other lazy officer) will invite you back. Same for you Ace. Can't check through the PS3 and killzone.com is f'ed up.

Oh, btw, I'll be in London from tomorrow, Birt-GAFe. Until next Monday. Beerz plz.

Okay, thanks a lot.

JardeL

Nope , I'm done with KZ2 for now. I couldn't play another game because of it :D , so I sold my copy. Hopefully there'll be a GOTY edition with new boxart style and will be mine :D.

Facism

JardeL said:
Nope , I'm done with KZ2 for now. I couldn't play another game because of it :D , so I sold my copy. Hopefully there'll be a GOTY edition with new boxart style and will be mine :D.

oh :(

-viper-

Banned
JardeL said:
wtf? :[

ACE 1991

Is there anyway I can play matches with you guys? I tried to join FFO's game last night, but I'm a much lower rank than 95% of the GAFe members. =[

Kittonwy

Banned
JardeL said:

Who needz other games.
angry.gif

Lince

Banned
why are you guys playing KZ2 so late? I wanna play again with you :'(
only GAFe Hero King and brave Pole Dave joins me whenever he spots me playing, even when he has to cope with my "renewed" skills...

FFO? Rick? Live?

Facism

Lince said:
why are you guys playing KZ2 so late? I wanna play again with you :'(
only GAFe Hero King and brave Pole Dave joins me whenever he spots me playing, even when he has to cope with my "renewed" skills...

FFO? Rick? Live?

i've played every night for the last 4 days between 11pm-1am gmt.

dazed808

Sorry Lince would love to be playing earlier but I'm not getting on till 12 - 1am at the earliest.
Only way I could do it is if we arrange a definite time we're all on and I can probably swing an hour or so earlier in the evening.
Also, where are people getting the U2 multi from this week?? I fear i've missed out again :'(

Facism

dazed808 said:
Sorry Lince would love to be playing earlier but I'm not getting on till 12 - 1am at the earliest.
Only way I could do it is if we arrange a definite time we're all on and I can probably swing an hour or so earlier in the evening.
Also, where are people getting the U2 multi from this week?? I fear i've missed out again :'(

My good friend dork has sorted me out with a US code. Hopefully it works and is shareable. If it is, i'll send you the login info for my american account. Might as well grab PJ Eden whilst your there too, if you haven't got it yet ;p

you too, jardel. as soon as i find out, ok?

dazed808

Facism said:
My good friend dork has sorted me out with a US code. Hopefully it works and is shareable. If it is, i'll send you the login info for my american account. Might as well grab PJ Eden whilst your there too, if you haven't got it yet ;p

That would be great, cheers mate.
GAfe - awesome as always.

Top Bottom