• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

-viper-

Banned
Negaiido said:
HA! I'm back !
yotsuba.png

dazed808

Inanna Dan said:
Were you banned?

Erm is this Ilanna or Dan?? It was confusing enough when you both posted under the same name and now you've changed that as well, did Dan ever get his own account or is this it??
All too much for my little brain.....

Cagen said:
Come play some Fat Princess/BF1943 with me.

Are these what everyone's moved onto?? With the death of the KZ2 clan I need something else to fill the multiplayer hole in my evenings, been playing Wipeout alot but not good enough to go online with that just yet.

Negaiido

dazed808 said:
Erm is this Ilanna or Dan?? It was confusing enough when you both posted under the same name and now you've changed that as well, did Dan ever get his own account or is this it??
All too much for my little brain.....

Are these what everyone's moved onto?? With the death of the KZ2 clan I need something else to fill the multiplayer hole in my evenings, been playing Wipeout alot but not good enough to go online with that just yet.

KZ2 never died! :p We are just taking a break...

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
dazed808 said:
All too much for my little brain......
Just a name change. Dan's account was refused because he was using AOL (he's got AOL broadband). Applied again using his O2 contract email, hopefully that would work, but till than we're going to use this account. And we've also stopped putting [/Dan] at the end because the OT side frowns upon sigs. Most people at the OT side know I'm a female but when Dan posts something male like, they get confused and go hrrmmmmm, maybe ilanna is a male pretending to be a female, haha, its fun!

Anyway, Dan would join you guys if you need a player for clan matches. :D

Negaiido

Inanna Dan said:
Just a name change. Dan's account was refused because he was using AOL (he's got AOL broadband). Applied again using his O2 contract email, hopefully that would work, but till than we're going to use this account. And we've also stopped putting [/Dan] at the end because the OT side frowns upon sigs. Most people at the OT side know I'm a female but when Dan posts something male like, they get confused and go hrrmmmmm, maybe ilanna is a male pretending to be a female, haha, its fun!

Anyway, Dan would join you guys if you need a player for clan matches. :D

Yeah that would be eeewwww if you were actually a guy.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Negaiido said:
Yeah that would be eeewwww if you were actually a guy.
Why is that? :p

Well, I think some of you have heard me talk online. Don't talk at all unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Negaiido

Inanna Dan said:
Why is that? :p

Well, I think some of you have heard me talk online. Don't talk at all unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.

No comment on the question.
I've only heard you for like one second.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Why no comment? I want to know!

I think it was more than one second. remember when I was freaking out running around like a headless chicken during official 32 clusterfuck clan match? I was the assassination target, ended up committing suicide.

Negaiido

Inanna Dan said:

I think it was more than one second. remember when I was freaking out running around like a headless chicken during official 32 clusterfuck clan match? I was the assassination target, ended up committing suicide.

Nope :p

Yeah that was fun :D Let's do that again

Facism

Inanna Dan said:

That was awesome. I was picked Assassination target, thought "fuck that" and cooked and for suicide. Switched to you and then massive freakout :lol

dazed808

Facism said:
That was awesome. I was picked Assassination target, thought "fuck that" and cooked and for suicide. Switched to you and then massive freakout :lol

Haha I remember that well. I also remember headshotting you when you were the target with 1 sec left on the clock in the following weeks round, sure it was Neg who was the unlucky one to be picked and he lasted about 5 seconds. Good times.

I'd like to get some GAFe killzone 2 on the go for old time's sake.

Can we do it? Please?

Set the date and time and I'll be there.:D

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Whelp, I'd say this was the first account with multiple personalities, but alas, this is GAF.

We should definately have a match for old time's sake, and I'll be available for it, but unfortunately my mic is borken, so no deep, manly tones for you guys, I'm afraid.

[/Dan]

Facism

Inanna Dan said:
Whelp, I'd say this was the first account with multiple personalities, but alas, this is GAF.

We should definately have a match for old time's sake, and I'll be available for it, but unfortunately my mic is borken, so no deep, manly tones for you guys, I'm afraid.

[/Dan]

I've got the manly tones covered mate, no problems :p

Dazed i don't mind when, people can post when they're available or something. I can pretty much play nightly after 10pm.

Raist

Banned
Thrakier said:
GAFE is so dead, it's not even funny anymore. Lince and FFO, please come back. I love you...both.

b-281208.jpg

What about me, you freakin' german jerk.

Anyway, brought a small souvenir from my trip to London

8wyrza.jpg

HERO KINGS HIGH FIVE

dazed808

Lince said:
holaaaaaaaa!!! so how are you guys doing?

Liiiiiiinnnnccceee! Good to see ya! Hope your back playing as our little community seems to have fallen apart since you FF and the Dr left us!
How was your stay in our lovely *cough* country???

Lince

Banned
dazed808 said:
How was your stay in our lovely *cough* country???

same old as every summer... this is, going to London with my sister and a couple of friends, lots of shopping and fish'n'chips, visiting my mother and "enjoying" the weather. I'll be back there in Xmas so hopefully we can arrange something and get drunk down in some dirty pub.

how's your little one growing up btw?

Negaiido

Lince said:
same old as every summer... this is, going to London with my sister and a couple of friends, lots of shopping and fish'n'chips, visiting my mother and "enjoying" the weather. I'll be back there in Xmas so hopefully we can arrange something and get drunk down in some dirty pub.

How was your stay in Amsterdam? :p
Finally hate those dutch people? I know I do sometimes :p

ps: Your avatar is funny lince :D

dazed808

Lince said:
She's doing great, all (mostly) happy and healthy. She's growing so fast and it's kinda sad she's not gonna be our tiny little baby anymore but it's still the best thing in the world:D

I'll be back there in Xmas so hopefully we can arrange something and get drunk down in some dirty pub.
Raist said:
nom nom nom

That is, if those f'in brits show up, this time around. >:[
GAFe Xmas party for sure.
I'll book the week off well in advance to make sure I can be there this time!

Lince

Banned
^^^^

actually my granny lives there and my mother keeps her company most of the year, she's really good at playing cards btw :p

dazed808 said:
She's doing great, all (mostly) happy and healthy. She's growing so fast and it's kinda sad she's not gonna be our tiny little baby anymore but it's still the best thing in the world:D

good to know :D

Lince

Banned
ChryZ said:
So ,,, are we going to get the band together or what?

of course :D

we should decide which game will fall victim to GAFe's awesomeness next, MAG? Uncharted 2? or maybe give Killzone 2 another chance... where's FFO btw, and Cagen? Raist? Dave?

ChryZ

Lince said:

we should decide which game will fall victim to GAFe's awesomeness next, MAG? Uncharted 2? or maybe give Killzone 2 another chance... where's FFO btw, and Cagen? Raist? Dave?
I'd be up for more Killzone2. Dave, JardeL and Viper joined the last few times when I rolled with my B3D/VGEVO buddies. Good times.

Facism

i'd be down for some killzone 2 again. Really want to gt into it, but the i need the oldschool to play with :(

Was supposed to play some last weekend and it never happened :( I know trunk and ffO are recently widowed, but everyone else still got their ps3s. Raist, Cagen, Lince? We gotta play again, even if it's hilariously laggy and arse :lol

As for future games, I'm sure we'll b playing U2, MAG and whatnot together :D

icechai

ACE 1991 said:
I'm not really interested in playing clan matches, I'm far too new to the Killzone scene. I just want a group of players to play and improve with.

add me to friends list, those of us in the US usually play around 11PM EST.

don't think i've played with any of you Europeans much except JardeL, and FFO back when he used to have a working PS3..

ACE 1991

icechai said:
add me to friends list, those of us in the US usually play around 11PM EST.

don't think i've played with any of you Europeans much except JardeL, and FFO back when he used to have a working PS3..

Okay, will do. Are people playing tonight at said time? I have some free time tonight, so if so I'd love to play.

Cagen

Lince said:

What, what?

Uncharted 2 for sure.

I'll come down for Christmas, I'm working now so I can sort of afford it :lol and get the time off.

Top Bottom