• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Mediking

Terranort got split into Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas, who both got defeated and then reformed into Xehanort. We don't really know what's left of Terra after all of this is done. We haven't seen Terranort since he got split into a heartless and nobody.

Wow..... Thanks for explaining it. KH's story is alot to take in. Even some of my favorite Shonen manga doesn't get as complex as KH does.

iosefe

Wow.... now that's confusing.... so where is Terranort? Terra isn't dead... right?

Let us consider Terranort to be a seperate entity to MX, a fused indentity.

Terranort is the man that was split into Xemna and Ansem, SoD. It is Terra's body, but his heart has been locked away, while an additional part of him inhabits his Armor

now that Ansem, SoD and Xemnas have been vanquished, they are free to rejoin, as is what happened with
Lea
. Once that happens, my assumption is that what we are left with is Terranort returning in KH3, if not MX with a new voice actor due to the passing of Leonard Nimoy. it would work though as Terranort is the new entity, fused from Terra's Body and Xehanorts consciousness.

my guess is terranort is defeated, and MX's heart vanquished, allowing Terra's heart to take control again.

*edit* damnit, i took too long

zeemumu

Wow..... Thanks for explaining it. KH's story is alot to take in. Even some of my favorite Shonen manga doesn't get as complex as KH does.

All you need to know for KH3 is that Mickey Mouse and some kids are gonna beat up an old man looking for his key.

Mediking

Let us consider Terranort to be a seperate entity to MX, a fused indentity.

Terranort is the man that was split into Xemna and Ansem, SoD. It is Terra's body, but his heart has been locked away, while an additional part of him inhabits his Armor

now that Ansem, SoD and Xemnas have been vanquished, they are free to rejoin, as is what happened with
Lea
. Once that happens, my assumption is that what we are left with is Terranort returning in KH3, if not MX with a new voice actor due to the passing of Leonard Nimoy. it would work though as Terranort is the new entity, fused from Terra's Body and Xehanorts consciousness.

my guess is terranort is defeated, and MX's heart vanquished, allowing Terra's heart to take control again.

*edit* damnit, i took too long

Hahah don't feel bad. I'm glad you shared what you knew. Sometimes I get very confused on what's going on in KH and I love the series.

All you need to know for KH3 is that Mickey Mouse and some kids are gonna beat up an old man looking for his key.

Hahah yeah. Keep it simple.

Mediking

And clean

tumblr_m2y1s0GN1b1qkj2gio1_500.gif

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
No information on 2.8 yet!? Jesus...isn't getting closer to the halfway point isn't it? its gotta be at E3

also

Banned
Ok, I spent way too much time creating this visual guide to Xenahort's shenanigans.
XCT0lFZ.jpg

I know, I know, I didn't include most of the stuff from DDD and I left out some events from BBS but I think I at least covered all the basics.

EDIT: Images stolen from the KH wiki, Disney wiki, KH insider and kh13 videos.

sasuke_91

Ok, I spent way too much time creating this visual guide to Xenahort's shenanigans.
8cYNxlt.jpg

I know, I know, I didn't include most of the stuff from DDD and I left out some events from BBS but I think I at least covered all the basics.

It bothers me way too much that it says "Xenahort" instead of Xehanort all the time.
It's very helpful though. Thank you.

Famassu

My original question, sorta.

Wow.... now that's confusing.... so where is Terranort? Terra isn't dead... right?
What's so confusing? There's the original evil dude who possesses a person. That possessed person then creates a Heartless and a Nobody of himself that are also evil and also thrive for the same goals as the original evil dude did (though through different means). That's literally it.

And yes, Terra isn't dead. He's one of the people referred to at the end of Coded & DDD who'll presumably be saved in KHIII, alongside Aqua and Ven.

2 things I want from a E3 KH3 trailer:

I want a new original character. Doesn't need to be major, just a new character that isn't Xehanort or Sora or connected to them or anyone else. It can be a ball of hair with a whiny voice for all I care.

Secondly, show me a secret. Show me a treasure chest behind a rock or a potion hidden by a stack of leaves you need to blow away with aero.

That is all.

Malyse

2 things I want from a E3 KH3 trailer:

I want a new original character. Doesn't need to be major, just a new character that isn't Xehanort or Sora or connected to them or anyone else. It can be a ball of hair with a whiny voice for all I care.

Secondly, show me a secret. Show me a treasure chest behind a rock or a potion hidden by a stack of leaves you need to blow away with aero.

That is all.

It's cute how you expect a full trailer instead of II.8 and 30 more seconds.

It finally happened. I have to avoid KH spoilers. They used to just read like a foreign language to me, but now I know enough words that they're making sense.

Looks like I'm in the thick of it, now.

Mediking

XCT0lFZ.jpg

Okay, thanks. Now I really understand the situation.

zeemumu

I gave up dodging spoilers for Chi a long time ago when it looked like it wasn't coming to the US anytime soon, if at all. That, combined with my data being erased after switching phones, makes me a little more apathetic towards Chi than I was towards the other games (aside from Coded which received as much apathy as I could muster).

I gave up dodging spoilers for Chi a long time ago when it looked like it wasn't coming to the US anytime soon, if at all. That, combined with my data being erased after switching phones, makes me a little more apathetic towards Chi than I was towards the other games (aside from Coded which received as much apathy as I could muster).

Look at the bright side, dodging Chi spoilers could be a lot harder if it actually had a story!

Malyse

[chi] managed its story better by having a ton of things to do between story missions and not padding stuff. For example, those six Alice stages in a row were a single mission. And literally every KH game in the franchise is backloaded on the plot. That's the real hazard of reusing worlds: you can't inspire the same wow factor of seeing a place for the first time.

Mediking

What's if I told you there were 12 other Xehanorts and that they formed a gang?

We are truly anime!!!

That's impossible.

Hey!!! You're back!!!

[chi] managed its story better by having a ton of things to do between story missions and not padding stuff. For example, those six Alice stages in a row were a single mission. And literally every KH game in the franchise is backloaded on the plot. That's the real hazard of reusing worlds: you can't inspire the same wow factor of seeing a place for the first time.

I'm so tired of seeing Traverse Town. Like you have no idea how much I dislike that world.

Top Bottom