• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knight of the Old Republic 2 for Xbox first

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2004/9/10-26

money.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
For limited-time exclusives, nothing's greater than the power of $..er, X.

Deku Tree

I loved the first game and I'm really looking forward to part 2, but I really hope they don't take the sales of the first game as a good indication that they can rush through the bug fixing process again... I'd rather play KotOR 2 on my xbox in Feb w/o bugs than in Dec with 'em.

Mrbob

Uh oh.

I'm really looking forward to this (KOTOR kicks ass) but I'm worried the game is gonna be a buggy mess being pushed up to a December release.

I wonder if Jade Empire has anything to do with this. I think it is set for a March 2005 release. Releasing KOTOR 2 in Feb 2005 would be too close.

AniHawk

Mrbob said:
Uh oh.

I'm really looking forward to this (KOTOR kicks ass) but I'm worried the game is gonna be a buggy mess being pushed up to a December release.

I wonder if Jade Empire has anything to do with this. I think it is set for a March 2005 release. Releasing KOTOR 2 in Feb 2005 would be too close.

Wasn't JE set for this year, with KOTOR II set for next year, and then they switched it around?

Top Bottom