• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Law and Order: Crime and punishment is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRed

Banned
Haven't had a TV show to follow for a while, till I foulnd out this had come back for another summer run. Great show IMHO and totally unlike the other Law and order shows.

ShadowRed

Banned
You gotta be fucking kiding me. This guy is claiming he heard his girlfriend getting killed but didn't get up to help her, lol!!!

Nikashi

Banned
Did you see the one a few weeks ago with the dude who was stealing identities? Older black dude, ended up getting a job in a medical facility or something..

I just remember that his lawyer was the funniest person I've ever seen on TV, ever. Especially when he was jamming his pen against his gums during one of the hearings.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This show is actual trials, right? Not just filmed to look like a real trial?

I swear I've seen that judge before. I suppose he's had a trial broadcast on CourtTV too, but I can't place him anywhere specific.

ShadowRed

Banned
"Did you see the one a few weeks ago with the dude who was stealing identities? Older black dude, ended up getting a job in a medical facility or something..

I just remember that his lawyer was the funniest person I've ever seen on TV, ever. Especially when he was jamming his pen against his gums during one of the hearings."

OH FUCKING GOD!!!!! Was that the one where they offered the guy 10 years and he refused then came back after the prosecutor found more evidence and said he would take the 10 and they laughted in the lawyers face and told him it would b 25 years in jail now. The lawyer got all pissed and was like no we'll take 10 years 1 day, and the prosecutor was like get the fuck out of here. In the end the guy plead to 25 years when he could have gotten 10 years.

ShadowRed

Banned
"This show is actual trials, right? Not just filmed to look like a real trial?

I swear I've seen that judge before. I suppose he's had a trial broadcast on CourtTV too, but I can't place him anywhere specific."

Yeah these are real trails.

Nikashi

Banned
ShadowRed said:
"Did you see the one a few weeks ago with the dude who was stealing identities? Older black dude, ended up getting a job in a medical facility or something..

I just remember that his lawyer was the funniest person I've ever seen on TV, ever. Especially when he was jamming his pen against his gums during one of the hearings."

OH FUCKING GOD!!!!! Was that the one where they offered the guy 10 years and he refused then came back after the prosecutor found more evidence and said he would take the 10 and they laughted in the lawyers face and told him it would b 25 years in jail now. The lawyer got all pissed and was like no we'll take 10 years 1 day, and the prosecutor was like get the fuck out of here. In the end the guy plead to 25 years when he could have gotten 10 years.

Yep, that was the dude :) The judge in that case was also a dead ringer for Robert Wagner, IMO :)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I wonder if it wasn't just this trial that Court TV had. I don't remember any of it, but I'm positive that I've seen that judge and really, how many televised cases can one judge preside over?

I still want to know why they didn't show the ep where the woman hits her husband with her car. After the premiere it was suppose to be the 2nd ep, but it was replaced with that pig/identity theft episode.

ShadowRed

Banned
"I wonder if it wasn't just this trial that Court TV had. I don't remember any of it, but I'm positive that I've seen that judge and really, how many televised cases can one judge preside over?"

The judge that they showed for the next trial has been on this show at least once before. I imagine they shoot at a few select courthouses and that would lead to on a few instances getting the same judge. Maybe Court TV film at the same court house.

ShadowRed

Banned
"Oh man, that poor dude.... I'm gonna give my mom a HUGE hug tonight."

Yeah that was a bitch. At first I was like punk ass then he started talking about that was his only mommy and that he wanted to hold her and that she was all he had. I almost breakdown after that. That was some fucked up shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom