• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Tizoc

Shouldn't this Morgana be building AP instead of supp items?
Also this is the dullest Lee Sin I've seen in a pro game.
I've seen Bronze Lee Sin players more exciting than this lol.

Holy fucking shit why are these teams so fucking scared of finishing a game? It's 5v3 go hit the fucking tower and end instead of getting another inhib and backing off jesus christ
Building AP is not a thing competitive supports get to do.

AP? Why would you need a Morg support building AP? What she built is pretty ideal for her team.

Ambition

Building AP would be OK in SoloQ or if you're just stomping the enemy team but in a normal competitive game building utility items like Mikaels is ideal

Bell Quinn would have been better in that game for UoL because of a blind instead of so much of corki's damage not being there because you can't guarantee rocket hits on anyone important/with mobility

Ambition

This game is over
KuGsj.gif

How the fuck is Trist unique to Hjärnan? Did Vardags seriously never pick her this split? lol

Tristana is a very special champion that almost no one knows how to play. There's, you know... uh... the delayed start-up on the Rocket Jump to account for? And, um... Buster Shot is kind of like a skillshot if you're trying to play billiards with it, sort of?

Plus, you know, maybe if you've never played her before you don't know how to spell her name and won't be able to find her in the champion select screen. Takes weeks of practice to pick up the champion, really.

I'm supposed to got to NA Finals tomorrow and I have no idea who to root for,lol. Might go for CLG because underdogs(even if they've been doing better than TSM this split)

I believe this is the first Finals they've been in?

galv

Unconfirmed Member
Tristana is a very special champion that almost no one knows how to play. There's, you know... uh... the delayed start-up on the Rocket Jump to account for? And, um... Buster Shot is kind of like a skillshot if you're trying to play billiards with it, sort of?

Plus, you know, maybe if you've never played her before you don't know how to spell her name and won't be able to find her in the champion select screen. Takes weeks of practice to pick up the champion, really.

Oh you forgot that you can either get her through the Facebook thing for the skin, or paying with IP for her in the in-game shop.

So there are many decisions to be made, especially if you don't like buying multiple skins for a champion. That's like two whole decisions there which are crucial to picking up Tristana.

I'm supposed to got to NA Finals tomorrow and I have no idea who to root for,lol. Might go for CLG because underdogs(even if they've been doing better than TSM this split)

I believe this is the first Finals they've been in?

CLG have never reached an LCS final and have historically lost just about every important series against TSM since... early 2012? This would be the biggest win in the team's history. TSM are the defending champions, three time NA LCS champions, and have historically dominated NA (except for 12 months when Cloud9 arrived on the scene in 2013-2014).

Top Bottom