• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

This is the type of gameplan they should have been running against CLG. I think CLG would have had a really hard time beating them in this style.

This is going 5 games.

Quas has been pretty shit in the last few weeks :/ real disappointing after he was rock solid for a whole year
I thought he was all right on gp, he would have a higher impact - har har - if Soraka wasn't there to erase his barrel poke

Fenix on the other hand needs a real mid pool. Bad.

I thought he was all right on gp, he would have a higher impact - har har - if Soraka wasn't there to erase his barrel poke

Fenix on the other hand needs a real mid pool. Bad.

Yeah his Lulu was not great. A mid needs a real champion pool.

It's why Faker is the best because he has a champion ocean with having played 34 champions.

Edit: Rush on Elise?

Chillz0r

Banned
I feel like Fenix picked Lulu to screw Gate, since he only played Viktor (poorly), Lulu and Azir. But that ended up biting them in the ass, as Gate's Ori wasnt even bad, other than getting picked off in weird ways.

But i agree, Fenix's pool seems really poor, i cant find a proper list but going from memory i think he pretty much only played Liss before she got nerfed, and now mostly Azir

Chillz0r

Banned
Malphite vs Sion such an exciting lan.... ResidentSleeper

This has to be the worst game this entire season. 30 mins of wanking for absolutely nothing... awful

Ambition

EDIT: TF Vayne? tf

I want TIP to win just so TL doesn't nab a Worlds spot if TSM wins. TL don't look like one of the 3 strongest teams, I'd like CLG to get the other playoffs spot and then TL have to prove their strength in the Gaunlet where C9 can show if they're back in form.

Top Bottom