• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Ambition

WHAT THE FUCK TIP

YOU DESERVE TO LOSE

YOU FAILED IN KOREA THAT YOU CAME OVER TO THE US TO TRY AND STOMP AMERICA

BUT AMERICA IS COMING BACK BABY

USA USA

Apollo is terrible. TIP had 3 leads in this series out of 4 games... and somehow lose the series 3-1. Unbelievably bad....

WHAT THE FUCK TIP

YOU DESERVE TO LOSE

YOU FAILED IN KOREA THAT YOU CAME OVER TO THE US TO TRY AND STOMP AMERICA

BUT AMERICA IS COMING BACK BABY

USA USA

Bruh... Fenix and Piglet are Korean.

Matter of fact TL and TIP should just fuse and have Impact/Rush/Fenix/Piglet probably stomp NA.

Gate and Apollo were absolute dog shit in game #4.

Apollo is terrible. TIP had 3 leads in this series out of 4 games... and somehow lose the series 3-1. Unbelievably bad....

Bruh... Fenix and Piglet are Korean.

Matter of fact TL and TIP should just fuse and have Impact/Rush/Fenix/Piglet probably stomp NA.

Gate and Apollo were absolute dog shit in game #4.

USA
USA
USA

Nah, EU 3rd seed and below is worse than NA 10th seed.

I think if you made a league with NA 6th-10th and EU's 4th-10th there would be no clear best or worst team. They would all be like 10-8 or 9-9 in the split. Well probably not, but it would be completely random who won and there would be no dominant team. Like I feel like Cloud 9 might be the best team out of that selection currently and that TDK would have been way better with the new imports the whole season. Interesting to think about.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think going at apollo's throat is kind of unfair

like, tip is playing without xwx who was one of their main carries and so this puts apollo in an awkward position since he's more of a supporting adc and he now has to pick up all the dmg that xwx is not getting out

so i dunno, i think tip worked for the most part when xwx was there, you can't really take out a midlaner from a team and expect it to work the same

obviously that being said apollo played really bad lol, his positioning tonight was really suspect

I think if you made a league with NA 6th-10th and EU's 4th-10th there would be no clear best or worst team. They would all be like 10-8 or 9-9 in the split. Well probably not, but it would be completely random who won and there would be no dominant team. Like I feel like Cloud 9 might be the best team out of that selection currently and that TDK would have been way better with the new imports the whole season. Interesting to think about.

Nah, if Unicorns of Trash was 2nd in the Spring Split and 4th in summer, and SK Gaming and Elementz being garbage tier, any NA team can easily beat them.

idlewild_

Nah, EU 3rd seed and below is worse than NA 10th seed.

I meant their worlds seeds (OG > H2K and CLG > TL,) that is if FNC and TSM win.

Nah, if Unicorns of Trash was 2nd in the Spring Split and 4th in summer, and SK Gaming and Elementz being garbage tier, any NA team can easily beat them.

Have you seen T8 and NME play? The only games they were competitive in were when the other team was in a major slump, against TDK with a roster of randoms, and against each other.

Well that who was pretty much the Origen of LPL. Getting 2nd while being promoted into the LPL for the summer.

They have 2 Koreans, but Doinb and Swift are practically unproven with almost no pro experiences, beating Kakao and Rookie. I consider Kakao 2nd best jungler after Rush.

It is still hard to say if Rush would be the best jungler in the world if he isn't playing in the best regions. He is one of the few people that can carry hard out of the jungle though.

It is still hard to say if Rush would be the best jungler in the world if he isn't playing in the best regions. He is one of the few people that can carry hard out of the jungle though.

He's literally the Faker of Jungle.

All the teams were after Faker because he was #1 rank in Korean Solo Q. Rush is or was #1 rank in Korean Solo Q as Jungle from unranked in a month.

I have no doubt that the skill he has and what he has shown in TIP makes a #1 jungler.

He's literally the Faker of Jungle.

All the teams were after Faker because he was #1 rank in Korean Solo Q. Rush is or was #1 rank in Korean Solo Q as Jungle from unranked in a month.

I have no doubt that the skill he has and what he has shown in TIP makes a #1 jungler.

Rush played really well today in the early game and if it was SKT they would of close it out by 20 minutes.

He still needs work mid/late game, but again like I said if he was on a better team the games would be closed out by then. TIP had a lead in 3 of the 4 games and had no clue what the fuck to do with it. He can also improve on warding.

Top Bottom