• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

He did. He still has it but since jungle is less mechanically intensive than mid in general he doesn't force his wrist as much. Still I don't see him coming back for S6

Eh, stranger things have happened. If you look at the DotA scene, one of the winners of TI, EG Fear, has wrist problems and had to get surgery(He's also nearing 30's, he's pretty old) and he's still on the team.

I dunno if Hai's gotten surgery, but he can probably still participate.

Eh, stranger things have happened. If you look at the DotA scene, one of the winners of TI, EG Fear, has wrist problems and had to get surgery(He's also nearing 30's, he's pretty old) and he's still on the team.

I dunno if Hai's gotten surgery, but he can probably still participate.
dota is straight up less mechanically intensive than league sorry to crash that train.

i just experienced something some crazy team at world's should pull off since they'll be playing on the post-juggarnaut patch

Morde/Mundo bot lane. I got murdered so hard

Leezard

pC6Ma1h.png

Relfnir = Vardags.
I can see why UOL were so reluctant to pick Tristana. Some of the games are from the same day as their series.

Leezard

Getting a successful Fiora ult heal off in a teamfight means you win the team fight hard. The heal is just too much to deal with.

edit: that Essence Reaver on Fiora though.

clemenx

Banned
Qiao Gu's pure teamfighting is so fucking good.

Sorry Flandre and Kakao but I think I'd sacrifice you guys for QG to worlds. (Assuming EDG is a lock in regionals)

Top Bottom