• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Ambition

Kog AGAIN
KuGsj.gif

Leezard

Oh, I was inferring from "did dyrus really just ult janna talk" that he used shens ult in janna.

...that said he should leave the naut pick to support. Unless dyrus is in gnar, and even then rarely on that toon, dyrus isnt really aggressive enough to pull out a naut play

Oh no, here comes another Dyrus Naut :^)

Macattk15

Man. This team comp.

Does TSM even care since they qualified for Worlds?

Basically the same thing they got pooped on with in Game 2 .... though they grabbed Gragas instead of Ekko this time which I approve.

That's not real is it?

Unless Keith's reddit account was hacked then it's real, I saw the post, the picture isn't edited. It's deleted now but that's probably because it goes against the subreddit rules.

I'm torn on the Yasuo pick. On one hand it can block Ashe arrow, on the other hand I feel like CLG can easily blow him up.

Yesterday Quas destroyed Apollo's Ashe on Naut. I wonder if Dyrus has it in him to destroy Doublelift's Ashe.

Man. This team comp.

Basically the same thing they got pooped on with in Game 2 .... though they grabbed Gragas instead of Ekko this time which I approve.

Difference between #1 and #2 in NA is huge because no one wants to see #1/#2 in Korea or China.

Ambition

Man. This team comp.

I imagine Regi must be fuming in the back so yeah..

Man. This team comp.

This is a pretty strong comp this time. Janna works better for Kog than Ali and Grag synergizes well with Yas.

Much better start for TSM.

Dyrus is retiring next season, WildTurtle and Santorin are mediocre, I feel like we might see a revamped TSM next season with only Lustboy and Bjerg remaining on the roster.

Me too bacon, me too.

Leave the initiating to the jungler and supports

Single threat teams just don't work anymore

Have to correct this, as it's the second time I've seen it: double threat team.

A single threat/protect the carry team doesn't have a Yasuo mid.

Keith's little brother clearly got on his phone when he was in the bathroom. That's the only way anyone ever says something bad on the internet, I'm told.

Top Bottom