• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Why the fuck did Dyrus just ult Xmithie?

#BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS #BENCHDYRUS

Blizzard

Banned
I doubt they will because of their team pride/"legacy", but from a strategic standpoint TSM really should just phone it in with these finals. They can avoid showing anything of merit on the current patch (Dyrus learned GP? Keep it in your back pocket.), and the value of the seed difference is just so trivial.
Looks like TSM was listening to your strategic advice.

Nekofrog

Banned
i think a big part of CLG right now is xmithie not just completely shitting the bed

sejuani getting nerfed into oblivion was actually a buff to CLG, now he can't play it and fuck everything up

Macattk15

I can't tell if CLG doin work or TSM collapsing like a black hole. They made some shit choices in those fights. I guess I go with both.

Its a little of both but mostly CLG being better. TSM is doing some real head scratching shit.

I honestly think Locodoco is just a shit tier coach and Dyrus needed to retire when Oddone saw the door. If Dyrus retired then, I imagine TSM would have paid money for Zion.

I can't tell if CLG doin work or TSM collapsing like a black hole. They made some shit choices in those fights. I guess I go with both.
CLGs carries are absolutely doing work. TSM is collapsing specifically because of that.

When Turtle has the best positioning and is the biggest threat you know you got fucked up. I ain't even mad.

TSM's ban pick is really bad (some of it is CLG being good, but TSM are literally giving them their comfort picks)

CLG playing the fights and the lanes so well though. Darshan is a monster.

TSM need to deny the Gragas and Viktor.

CLG is going to throw and TSM is going to reverse sweep count on it.

Is TSM suddenly going to change into a different team? This is CLG taking advantage of how TSM has been winning all season. If TSM wants to win Locodoco has a lot of work to do in the break before game 3.

Also, it says a ton that Pobelter has been outplaying Bjerg. TSM lives and dies by Bjergsen's gameplay and shotcalling, and according to Hai it's hard to shotcall when you're behind.

TL coach kind of have the same thought as me. Bjerg is doing fine vs Vik in lane. And even out play Vik in the midgame team fights this game, but the problem is Zion in top. Zion is having so much priority, that he's spreading it to mid/bot. It allows Vik to free fire in the back late game because Zion/Double is all in their face.

Lulz%252520Bjerg%252520damage.jpg

can't even chunk a support or how to make Yasuo look as week as Ori

kenbo

Regi stepping in didn't help TSM

Shouldn't have let your key analyst go Regi

Should give your coaches more authority regi

#freeTSM

Type2

Is TSM suddenly going to change into a different team? This is CLG taking advantage of how TSM has been winning all season. If TSM wants to win Locodoco has a lot of work to do in the break before game 3.

Also, it says a ton that Pobelter has been outplaying Bjerg. TSM lives and dies by Bjergsen's gameplay and shotcalling, and according to Hai it's hard to shotcall when you're behind.
TSM can't play any other comp. Santorin needs to be aggressive and help dyrus.
Edit: dyrus may have luck on the juggernaut worlds patches.

Did dyrus pick shen in the 2nd game? Jesus fuck dyrus let it go youll never be a good shen.

Glad to hear tsn is getting smashed. Also whats this about project yi?

Top Bottom