• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

I just tried to think of a champion that he's good on to counter you and I'm having a much tougher time than I anticipated.

I guess Ekko is his best? I don't even know anymore.

He's played a lot of Nidalee, and even won on her, but I don't recall many games where his Nidalee actually looked good. He just sort of rolled around the jungle waiting for Bjerg to win, usually.

I guess Ekko is his best? I don't even know anymore.

He's played a lot of Nidalee, and even won on her, but I don't recall many games where his Nidalee actually looked good. He just sort of rolled around the jungle waiting for Bjerg to win, usually.

Santorin was actually pretty good at farming up and having a lot more farm than his opponent jungler. The problem was even with all that farm it never felt like he had much of an impact. If Rush gets ahead and farms he carries and takes over the game, when Santorin did it he was just kinda... there.

Nekofrog

Banned
following players playing like gods:

zionspartan
aphromoo
doublelift
xmithie
pobelter

following players playing like clods:
dyrus
santorin
bjergsen
turtle
lustboy

clemenx

Banned
I don't think Bjerg has been bad.

Pob has been able to do a lot of free Viktor damage because Double Zion and Xmithie are shitting on TSM.

following players playing like gods:

zionspartan
aphromoo
doublelift
xmithie
pobelter

following players playing like clods:
dyrus
santorin
bjergsen
turtle
lustboy

hey don't insult Turtle like that to lump him into those foo!s

I don't think Bjerg has been bad.

Pob has been able to do a lot of free Viktor damage because Double Zion and Xmithie are shitting on TSM.

it is him being bad, He's the only reason they don't play Viktor. They watched him chunk them 2 games in a row and just let him have it again instead of banning or picking Vik. CLG smart enough to ban or let TSM ban Azir which everyone uses to at least fight against Vik. Or at least Kass against Viktor

Top Bottom