• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Akira

My mouth dropped to the floor after that baron steal.

I rarely watch EU LCS, but UOL always makes for an interesting watch.

This meta is really hurting C9 and TSM. Both of their team has mid laners who are very well off in assassin picks like Zed and Leblanc. This top lane and tank meta not really helping either of them. I feel like Impact is going to carry this series.

Edwardo

WZs9YVi.jpg

There's nothing wrong with doing that, Ult > Flash makes the Ult impossible to miss

I know I do it from time to time, but it just hilarious because you can see his thought process of "Fuck this I'm not missing a 3rd time."

Literally 0 damage on TSM.

Santorin has a lot of damage it just being jungle you're not going to get the levels/farm as top lane. And Nunu is decent tanky, and Shyvana is just a monster right now. Impact is shitting all over Dyrus like everyone expected. Out classed....

Macattk15

No idea why they picked Lulu if they went with a shitty late game AD Carry like Corki ...

Fuck Urgot ... it is such a bullshit gimmicky win chance.

No idea why they picked Lulu if they went with a shitty late game AD Carry like Corki ...

"Shitty" is probably a touch misappropriated. Very few - if any - teams play true hyper-carries bot and Corki is relatively safe and certainly strong.

Fuck Urgot ... it is such a bullshit gimmicky win chance.
Maybe, but the initial cause for concern should be the fact just two weeks ago Berjgsen was crying about not being able to play him on Twitter. I have no idea why he picked a champ he can't confidently play.

Macattk15

"Shitty" is probably a touch misappropriated. Very few - if any - teams play true hyper-carries bot and Corki is relatively safe and certainly strong.

Maybe, but the initial cause for concern should be the fact just two weeks ago Berjgsen was crying about not being able to play him on Twitter. I have no idea why he picked a champ he can't confidently play.

I just watched all the SK / UoL games.

Trist / Jinx
Cait / Jinx
Jinx / Trist
Cait / Jinx
Corki / Cait

Wat?

Top Bottom