• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

TheFlow

Banned
this community is so toxic. Our shaco jungler kept flaming me saying nami is a bad pick, and she is trash. I am like dude I can't help our adc decided to first time cait in a ranked game. and no I am not joking it was a first time cait. with 40 cs 10 mins.

then he added me just to trash talk me having more than 300 games in ranked. called him trash and blocked his ass.

but yea that was a bad game for me because I rarely win with a cait to begin and shaco players on my team are always the shitty ones.

Newt

Ideally I think people should be less toxic, but there should still be some level of toxicity in the game.

If you have no toxicity you have a game like heroes where people hardly ever talk in chat, or give a single fk for that matter.

Then again, games are only like 15-20 minutes, so people just don't care.

Ideally I think people should be less toxic, but there should still be some level of toxicity in the game.

If you have no toxicity you have a game like heroes where people hardly ever talk in chat, or give a single fk for that matter.

There's toxicity in heroes and people talk. I saw more of it in ranked than normal games, but saying people don't rage or give a fuck is wrong.

TheFlow

Banned
lost a 50 min game.

my adc jhin would literally ult for no reason. it was mind numbing. that along with facechecking brushes against a riven/ww/galio comp..

zkylon

zkylewd
first timing caitlyn on ranked isn't too bad, it's not like she's that difficult to pick up

i've done a lot of first timing in ranked, specially when i get autofilled since it's not much better if i play one of my off role "mains" lol

Riot said new champ had a reason to take this long, I wonder what it is?
i don't think it was a development reason, i think it was more schedule to not overlap with the reworks which maybe were closer

i'm guessing new champ will drop during playoffs and will probably be disabled for msi? or maybe during msi, idk

I think there's no way it would be available at MSI. The earliest we could expect a new champ to be enabled for pro play is probably summer split.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think there's no way it would be available at MSI. The earliest we could expect a new champ to be enabled for pro play is probably summer split.
it's tricky, i forgot when exactly msi begins, but if it's june they might enable her if she releases like mid april?

she'd have no competitive presence before that but about two patches worth of balance might be enough for riot

idk

hope it's an ap mid

TheFlow

Banned
first timing caitlyn on ranked isn't too bad, it's not like she's that difficult to pick up

i've done a lot of first timing in ranked, specially when i get autofilled since it's not much better if i play one of my off role "mains" lol

i don't think it was a development reason, i think it was more schedule to not overlap with the reworks which maybe were closer

i'm guessing new champ will drop during playoffs and will probably be disabled for msi? or maybe during msi, idk
I think during msi

From the way they were talking it seemed like it was something specific so I dunno

it's tricky, i forgot when exactly msi begins, but if it's june they might enable her if she releases like mid april?

she'd have no competitive presence before that but about two patches worth of balance might be enough for riot

idk

hope it's an ap mid

MSI is at the end of april.

Also, the G Gundam thread in OT is killing me. I forgot the stereotypes they used for the gundams and stuff.

Eh, I'm not even level 30 on heroes, but from what I've seen people hardly talk in quick matches.

Once you hit ranked in Heroes

Shit flies off the hook

One time I had to carry two dumbasses who collectively died over 30 times

We managed to do it with my sweet kiting

TheFlow

Banned
Msi is going to be hype.

I am going to take a break once I win my gold 5 promos. Persona 5 is coming out and so are my finals. Will pick it back up mid May.

Also I am ready for another water based champion. Nami comes from an entire undersea city

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Do we know where worlds is being held out? I felt like last year was in America
2016 was NA.
2015 was EU.
2014 was KR/SEA.

I dunno if China is logistically feasible but they kind of deserve it. Would make sense to put it back in Asia somewhere though.

zkylon

zkylewd
So me and my team have been working on this for a while: Slumber Party! A big EU event we're doing this weekend.
that's cool

hope there's an event for other regions also

2016 was NA.
2015 was EU.
2014 was KR/SEA.

I dunno if China is logistically feasible but they kind of deserve it. Would make sense to put it back in Asia somewhere though.
yeah it'll probably be china

it'll be interesting to see if that helps them get their shit back together

probably not lol

Ever

Banned
This year's MSI?

- Play in Stage: CBLOL Studio, Sao Paulo, Brazil (April 28 - May 6)

- Group Stage: Jeunesse Arena, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (May 10 - 14)

- Knockout Stage: Jeunesse Arena, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (May 19 - 21)

Calvero

Banned

I just flame people in hots too, especially because I never know what the fuck is going on

KENNEN
E
N
N
E
N

One of the most hardest champs in the game imo.
ftfy

qiVLLBu.png
captain-phillips2-look-at-me-im-the-carry-now.jpg

China would be cool. Flash wolves <3

But would they allow Taiwan into the country so they could participate in the competition

Also how would twitch streamers share they're ebin cool stories about going there when China is restrictive about social media and free speech

china is a horrible place to hold League, there I said it.

Top Bottom