• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Calvero

Banned
Well at least 5 of those games were with you when I was actually playing well and then of course once I go solo I start playing like crap :(((((

But yes that very last game that actually pushed me back into g5 was a terrible idea lol
Don't worry, I'll be back to carry u later
All I have to do is play Ekko again :^))))

zkylon

zkylewd
I wonder how hard it would be to have the option to see 'Damage Dealt in last team fight' in the spectator client. It probably depends on if production for the LCS has a program that just gets like 'damage done by champion from X to Y' or if it tries to automatically determine whether a team fight happened.
similar to how overwatch has algorithms that figure out play of the game, you can do like "heatmap checks" for dmg on the timeline to figure out when a teamfight happened, assign a starting and ending time to the teamfight and just show individual players' damage

like overwatch it might be kind of buggy but i don't see why stuff like this couldn't be calculated

Newt

time for plat
dC9DTdqPmRnlS.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
Dark Souls 3 last DLC have many gimmicks they forgot to add an actual challenge without them
that's disappointing to hear but i checked out dks3 really quick after beating it

i should play it since i bought the season pass

and it's only two dlc for whatever reason

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
15 minutes queue times because of this shit

plz make this bannable offense riot

Code:
A player didn't accept the AFK check. Your group was returned to matchmaking.
You are now in a chat room with your full champion select team.
Envelaap joined the room.
A player did not lock in their pick or ban. Your group was returned to matchmaking.
You are now back in a chat room with just your premade.
A player left champ select. Your group was returned to matchmaking.

wow guess what happened

Code:
A player did not lock in their pick or ban. Your group was returned to matchmaking.

In silver. Tired or trying to rank up.

Just play fill!

No seriously. I have had a tun of fun in fill. I'm a crap adc, but man it's fun trying to work stuff out. I still lose more games, but there is something fun about just rolling with it.

Nev

Banned
I mean, at some point in the short future some champions will have more "silly" costumes than other thematic skins.
Sad meme "lewd" "kek" culture that Riot seems to like so much.

At least Renekton is cute, Kennen's skin on the other hand is trash. I swear I've seen many custom skins of much better quality than that sub-product.

TheFlow

Banned
played a game where my top diana went 0/8/1.

but yea every lane fed but botlane so you know how that went.

won the next game in a landslide.

but I gotta start banning shaco/graves in my games. yi I can handle with a cc support.

Eh, if you get banned in a regular thread on gaming side, likely you said something stupid.

He memed on someone's shitty hot take about The Order 1886. Spoiler: His hot take was everyone's take right after the game came out.

At least Renekton is cute, Kennen's skin on the other hand is trash. I swear I've seen many custom skins of much better quality than that sub-product.

Absolutely right. Why even put out these garbage skins when Swamp Kennen exists.

Wait, wtf. I'm listening to the new podcast The Dive and apparently the BBQ in BBQ Olivers doesn't stand for barbecue?? Riot Korea sent Riot NA an email saying that it stands for 'Best Best Quality' or something. Even though that company makes fried chicken.

Edit: Kobe saying that using your first dodge of the day to avoid autofilled people, especially at higher ranks. Nice

Wait, wtf. I'm listening to the new podcast The Dive and apparently the BBQ in BBQ Olivers doesn't stand for barbecue?? Riot Korea sent Riot NA an email saying that it stands for 'Best Best Quality' or something. Even though that company makes fried chicken.

Edit: Kobe saying that using your first dodge of the day to avoid autofilled people, especially at higher ranks. Nice

yea lol, it's Best of the Best Quality Chicken not Barbecue

That's what he meant. You lose -3 LP on the first dodge and supposedly it doesn't really affect your MMR. So it's not FREE free, just as close as you're going to get with a dodge.

People are going to feed sometimes in any elo. I feel like the only Diana players I ever see in ranked are the ones that are actually good given that she isn't fotm right now. I dunno, Diana isn't the kind of champ that would trigger my dodge sense. Not like, say, Teemo jungle.

Top Bottom