• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
league_of_legends_elise_fanart_by_drogod-db1hqiu.jpg

cool

TheFlow

Banned
ghost won't accept my friend request.

o_O

anyway I played janna for my 3rd time ever. Did alright in ranked but why too many deaths for a janna. Her ad/shield scaling is fucking crazy for the cd.

Newt

Lots of people showed up for the inhouse this week. Good games!

Also 7Flow, don't let a game like that bother you.

Wew lads, game 2 was something to remember. even if it was kind of clowny, it was probably the highest level coordination we've had in any inhouse game I've played.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
is there anything more nauseating than "smurfs" patting each other on the back all game because they're doing better than players who are supposedly 2-3 leagues beneath them

especially when the non-"smurfs" on the team do more than them

Newt

is there anything more nauseating than "smurfs" patting each other on the back all game because they're doing better than players who are supposedly 2-3 leagues beneath them

especially when the non-"smurfs" on the team do more than them
Most smurfs are just silver players trying to pretend as if they're better than they really are I think.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Dunno, he's OP OP atm. Fortunately bad players pick him up and drag his win rate down :^)
naisu

when is ivern getting cratered tho

56% wr, definitely a balanced champ that's incredibly fun to play against :^_))))))))))))))))))))))

zkylon

zkylewd
seems like rito is doing a pretty silly april 1st bot event thing

Today we're going to be randomly selecting normal games to test our new Advanced Bot AI. You can expect these state-of-the-art bots to be ultra-realistic, and—due to advanced machine-learning techniques—capable of developing their own distinct personalities and playing styles. Please play your best against the bots, since they will be learning about play patterns in real-time.

AFK penalties will still apply, so please don't ragequit. You'll receive an exclusive icon for finishing one of these games before April 2, 2017, at 11:59 PDT. (Icons can take a few weeks to appear in your account.)

Please keep in mind that Advanced Bots are still in alpha testing and may act unpredictably. We appreciate your patience as we iron out the bugs. If you're interested in learning more about our bots, please refer to our dev blog here.

i think the idea is u play against human players and that's it but still kinda funny, specially the "dev blog"

Top Bottom