• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
that feel when you get a yorick top and a sion jungle against corki/cat/riven/janna who can easily avoid sion's ult in a series game and can't dodge because it'll count as a loss but know you're going to lose anyway

V_Arnold

that feel when you get a yorick top and a sion jungle against corki/cat/riven/janna who can easily avoid sion's ult in a series game and can't dodge because it'll count as a loss but know you're going to lose anyway

That feeling when you assume the worst of your team and the best of the opponent! :D

lately i get people going afk in ranked while we are winning.
what's up with that?

we were up like 10 kills and 2 dragons and fizz went afk because jungle took blue while it was contested.

just the one game before the adc went afk because mid was "kill stealing all the ks" (that's how he said it).

why?
am i playing this game?

Ferga

That feeling when you assume the worst of your team and the best of the opponent! :D

Janna is the bane of Sion's existence. She is probably the hardest thing to hit a sion ult on too.

She's too damn skinny

Level 7 in 12 bot games with xp boost. This going to take a while.

I want to say Jungle Twitch is still viable, but then they had support Zed. I started 3/0 but not that they didn't play well. Khaz camped the hell out of me and our Zed early on. They even had a 4v2 flank at bot but we managed to barely turn it around.

Zed is free in our region this week so go figure the builds.
vAjHl9T.png

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
You know that feel when you have an idea and midway through it you realize it's dumb but you keep going because at that point you have to go HAM or go home? That defines the new OT.

It's going to be a thing and I'm so, so sorry in advance.

If I don't get an OT support tag for this...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Tizoc

I want to say Jungle Twitch is still viable, but then they had support Zed. I started 3/0 but not that they didn't play well. Khaz camped the hell out of me and our Zed early on. They even had a 4v2 flank at bot but we managed to barely turn it around.

Zed is free in our region this week so go figure the builds.

Have you encountered any problems 'running away' or catching up to champs with those boots? Cuz when you get slowed, with the boots on cooldown, it'd be like you're BARELY moving.

Have you encountered any problems 'running away' or catching up to champs with those boots? Cuz when you get slowed, with the boots on cooldown, it'd be like you're BARELY moving.
Those boots aren't supposed to be used to run away or chase. You get those to roam around the map fast.

Not much issue with the lack of MS since I can lock someone down for a while with W and Cutlass. Alacrity also helps.

Mobis are really there to get prime position (enemy's retreat path). With Mobis and some levels to Q I can just walk straight along our lane. I'd be way more afraid of ganking Ryze if he packed Ignite.

I should probably try Smite Ignite. :X

Sofo

2 losses ._. First one our Gnar went afk without saying anything at all (I guess lunch? wtf) after he had fed Garen. I was like ok let's try to at least see if they throw. Nope.

Second one we did better in lane and we seemed to be able to win it, but guess what? Baron throws! Also our ADC had to tend a call and we proceeded to engage (our bad) thus making it kinda GG at that ponit.

RcdxGSi.png

Ruby sightstone is actually a mistake but I had to rush to defend mid and was like ugh whatevs.

That Akali was terribad. Like, it actually was painful to watch, considering how mindless Akali can be...

I just want to win. ._.

Picking Twitch into Blitz, Yasuo, Mao and Jarvan was a terrible idea. :( J4 and Mao saved their cooldowns for me no matter how long it took. Instinct tells me to build Banshee but their AD hurts.

bidguy

Banned
ok so im barely 14 and still bought a champ with rp cause fuck it why not. zed was on sale so i only wasted like 2 bucks and wow im having a blast playing as him

played two games and won the lane+match. R-ignite-E-Q worked like a charm early game and coupled with ruined king it was almost always a guaranteed kill lol

please tell me this guy is viable in ranked

bidguy

Banned
jukes ???

edit: another question how does ranked differ from normal games ? im talking about bronze and silver is the difference noticeable in low leagues ?

oh my god. what a game.

It was the last game of our 3v3 placements. We were 4-0. Won super hard in the early game, but began to get cocky and throw. We lost fight after fight and their Vi got super big.

However, we turtled really well for like... 15-20 minutes. We would fight them, take an objective and altars. They would clear waves and take back altars and then try to posture for a fight.

But we didn't let them have anything. We split a lot so Malph and Ori couldn't ult and because they took so long I had exhaust every fight.

So we would wait for their bad engage, I would zone the Ori hard and exhaust Vi and they couldn't beat us anymore. We were just far more coordinated late game.

I have the whole thing recorded but it's 10.7 GB so... yeah. I need to find a way to chop the size down before I upload it.

Anyway, 5-0 and gold!

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Jukes are just dodges(usually teleports and dashes by champs) that champs do to avoid taking damage and or to escape with.
Example here:
tumblr_nbxn8jJZsP1sdk5d7o1_500.gif

I dont know much about the differences in leagues though.

Bacon

Volibear is secret OP in low elo. No one knows how to deal with his bite/passive. Or maybe they just don't know what his passive is. Either way the amount of time I was tower dived was astounding, turned one into a triple kill! :)

Also Zed was a complete ass all game, trying to surrender every time he died.

sleepykyo

I know that normal has a different mmr, but does it have a wider range as well? Like I'm seeing platinums and bronze in the same game. While I could see the latter since my ranked ended in silver 5, platinum is quite a bit up. Not to mention the absurdity of matching a team of nothing but silvers and bronze against a bronze, 2 silver, gold and platinum.

Could well be the case that the Plat players have improved a ton since they last played a lot of Normal. I know that my normal MMR is likely silver/bronze since I haven't played it in years and I'm Plat in ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom