• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
just realized

is this closer's favorite item

Twin_Shadows_item.png
What is that image suppose to be of?

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't have an issue with Vayne's %HP true damage. She has a lot of meaningful tradeoffs to back up that level of damage, and it allows her to fit into a niche where she becomes this hyperscaling tank destroyer.

It's fine.
i dunno

i'm not saying she's op and i'm not against champions that can "break" the game (thresh lantern, yasuu wall) but i don't like vayne's thing but maybe it's not really vayne's fault but just general itemization

like thinking about it, randuins is kind of a stupid item. like hp, armor and a attack speed debuff, plus the slow active, that thing's pretty insane.

maybe i'd be a lot more ok with vayne if maybe randuins was like a mad attack speed debuffer (like 30% or something) with weaker stats so it's like a super anti carry item.

just thinking out loud, silver bolts makes a lot of people upset and i never liked how it sounds

thresh feeds 5 kills in 10 min
buys a sightstone and doesn't use it once
"i don't ward as supp, i poke"

goes afk after 15 min "gg adc can't farm".

T-T

i don't mind people playing bad, i do it myself but stuff like this makes me so mad.
i never type anything in chat in soloq.

Newt

thresh feeds 5 kills in 10 min
buys a sightstone and doesn't use it once
"i don't ward as supp, i poke"

goes afk after 15 min "gg adc can't farm".

T-T

i don't mind people playing bad, i do it myself but stuff like this makes me so mad.
i never type anything in chat in soloq.
This pisses me off even more than people being toxic.

Newt

I'll say positive things ingame, but as soon as the end screen comes up...

"Leave Zed alone, he's doing his best"

End screen

"Can't believe we carried worthless piece of garbage Zed, good job team."

Nekofrog

Banned
The key is to say those things in game about the enemy in all chat

Like demoralize then and put them so far on tilt that they seriously consider rage quitting

It can back fire when they kill you though

Bacon

The key is to say those things in game about the enemy in all chat

Like demoralize then and put them so far on tilt that they seriously consider rage quitting

It can back fire when they kill you though

"You guys want me to report riven for you? Seems like she's intentionally feeding."

My go to line, works like a charm.

Nekofrog

Banned
"You guys want me to report riven for you? Seems like she's intentionally feeding."

My go to line, works like a charm.

holy shit that's brilliant

it like

puts that one person on tilt, and then angers their team for that persons poor performance and turns them against each other instead of just making that one person mad

stolen

drawkcaB

[All]Do you want me to report X for AFK? She's been gone for a long time.

[All]What I'm right here?

[All]Oh, I guess I didn't see you around the last few teamfights.

And then I watch the whole rickety structure fall apart.

Bacon

[All]Do you want me to report X for AFK? She's been gone for a long time.

[All]What I'm right here?

[All]Oh, I guess I didn't see you around the last few teamfights.

And then I watch the whole rickety structure fall apart.

Lol this is good too. There is a lot of variation you can use to get the enemy team to turn on each other, I love it.

Sofo

I usually just go Lulu or Annie. Silver ADCs go melee mode so it's easy to get them low

That actually could help me! What kind of runes did you use on Annie? Sometimes I use m.pen. reds, armor/health yellows, ap quints, m.resist blues but I was suggested a tankier build? Sometimes I just become this terrible punching sandbag, though it could also be due to poor initition on my part/positioning.

ty in advance!

Also you guys are all psychopaths in the making, but you're still cool, so. The magic of League of Dongers.

[All] Sorry about your X, I get games like that too.

My chat usually involves:
-pinging plus "warded"
-reporting used summoner spells
-typing "no" whenever someone suggests doing Baron

If the game is going well for us, I'll say things like "mybad" or "sry exhaust was on cooldown" if I die or fail to protect someone. No need to turn an advantage to a disadvantage.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'll rage like crazy in mumble but I'll never type anything disparaging in chat.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I used to be one of those "why?" guys but eventually the realization hit me that there was never a good enough reason and I was just being a passive aggressive asshole. Now I just tend to shotcall and ping everything

Bacon

I used to be one of those "why?" guys but eventually the realization hit me that there was never a good enough reason and I was just being a passive aggressive asshole. Now I just tend to shotcall and ping everything

Why? equals immediate tilt for me. Usually I know when I do something really dumb but then seeing that why just makes me mad because I have no good answer.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Oh, you're the whiskeystrike sending these friend requests. My bad dude lol, I keep getting these random requests from people I've never heard of so I just spam decline.

Bob White

Why? equals immediate tilt for me. Usually I know when I do something really dumb but then seeing that why just makes me mad because I have no good answer.

Why did you do something dumb though...

I mean, it's a valid question your team deserves the answer to :p

Fracas

#fuckonami
That actually could help me! What kind of runes did you use on Annie? Sometimes I use m.pen. reds, armor/health yellows, ap quints, m.resist blues but I was suggested a tankier build? Sometimes I just become this terrible punching sandbag, though it could also be due to poor initition on my part/positioning.

ty in advance!

Also you guys are all psychopaths in the making, but you're still cool, so. The magic of League of Dongers.

Prob not the best answer, but it's totally up to you, lol.

I usually took tankier runes, but with a little AP just to give some extra harass. Back when Annie support first took off, people even took AD runes just for that early game auto harass. Her atk range has been nerfed since, though.

jerd

Even if you do have an answer for "why?" there is 0 benefit to your team if you type out an explanation. Anyway the answer is almost always just "misjudged it".

Yea "why?" is annoying and only calls attention teammates' attention to someones mistake and fires up the flame train

drawkcaB

Then there's the Curse of Why. Whoever speaketh "why?" shall commit an equally if not greater "why?" themselves. So it is written, so it shall be done.

Raiseth thy dongers.

Edwardo

Ah ok, so basically 3 pots + 360 sword > Tear > (if not enough for tear sword) Brutalizer? > Pickaxe > tearswordwhatevername > cdr boots > LW?

I thought getting tear sword was better in order to get the stacks faster? Maybe I missunderstood! And I got boots because I kinda wanted to get out of lane and feel useful, but it was kinda lost by then.

And I agree, Yasuo warding wouldn't have helped anyone because he couldn't do much versus that Lux at that point. It's just idk, warding helps so much more than just your lane ._. Maybe it's because of my support background that makes me pretty obsessed with vision control!

Also my CS is atrocious. I was doing fine but then, I fucking hate when two minions far away from each other get really low on health -_- Like why.

Sorry if I sound whiney, I'm pretty tired and I am fairly sure I could have won at least lane if I had been clever. At one point I knew Kha and Malphite wanted to dive me and instead of just retreating I stayed in the middle of the two towers like an idiot! Or when I was really low on health and instead of popping my last potion, I stayed around enough for Malphite to flash Q me... Bleh!

Doran's Blade and 1 pot to start. I guess if youre facing someone that harasses well you could go with a longsword and 3 pots. I like the red elixir and 3 pots as another option too.

The brutalizer has cdr, armor pen, and more dmg. It's really nice to have early on. You can get boots after that. I just don't like buying boots before I complete a damage item. Your shock blast and hyper charge harass should be enough to keep away any incoming melees off of you.

You're right about vision control. Everyone should be warding. I didn't mean the fact that Yasuo didn't ward wouldn't have helped, because it definitely would have. A lot of the time when someone gets behind it is because of crappy warding. I've played in plenty of matches where the losing team isn't warding and just lets the winning team take over their jungle.

A tip for getting those two cs when they're away from each other. You can auto one and then quickly shoot a shock blast at the other right after you fire your auto.

Yea the more you play the more you'll be in certain situations like kha and malph diving you. Practice makes perfect :)

Ferga

My ping has been stuck on 250 (as opposed to 160-170) for the past few days :\

It is not fun trying to cs with laggy auto attack animations.

It's so easy to say "why" when something doesn't work out. You're better off just telling the person not to do it again or wait for someone to back you up or something.

Bacon

Had a sion in my last game that just refused to give up on a gank. He would whiff his ult every time and keep going like he would be able to do something after that. Ended up giving up a kill every time he ganked lol. It just became comical at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom