• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys not adding fuel to the fire

Tilt that Vayne harder, she just failed to kill a 5% HP Thresh, make her team want to AFK with words, COME ON

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Why didn't you flash ult when viktor and ryze were at your turret with 20% life? Oh my god, I was waiting for that and it never came.

Then you flashed to try get viktor after the anivia gank but you still got no assist.

Panda pls. You're denying me the pleasure of galio ult wreckage
I wanted you to ult ryze so bad when you were in the brush

tryhards.

Ferrio

Banned
emoticon-14646-src-eb2e6178d6bebfb4-28x28.png

Ferga

Made a smurf.

Will probably only play 1-3 champs on it in ranked if I ever get it to 30 and see where I can end up. GAF should choose what champs those are.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Made a smurf.

Will probably only play 1-3 champs on it in ranked if I ever get it to 30 and see where I can end up. GAF should choose what champs those are.

Play lots of 3v3 bots with all the boosts and it only took me like 100ish games.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Made a smurf.

master yi top
adc tf
ap xin mid

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Made a smurf.

intermediate bots = 400xp every 18-20 minutes. thats what im doing. currently lvl 28.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna try to hit 30 on my level 27 account on LAN this weekend. Anyone wanna play? Handle is Gringo Bot.

Edit: I'm also pretty much permachat banned on there.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
intermediate bots = 400xp every 18-20 minutes. thats what im doing. currently lvl 28.

You can end 3v3 bot matches in ~10 minutes on average. 7-8 if you have a group or play heimer. same XP.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I had to play a Braum + Draven lane vs. Caitlyn + Soraka. It was gross and boring and then we crushed them out of lane.

Ferga

Whats the point of having so many different accounts?

End of season, no motivation to rank at diamond 5, draft is kinda terrible as a solo queuer

Nice to see where I can go with only mechanics and no reliance on meta picks

And holy shit at the rage quitters at level 1 hahaha

Bacon

NOT WITH THE SWAIN GODDDDDD

kmNHWET.jpg

Silveeeeeer 3! gold here i come

We were down a fuckton and had a great comeback

You know you did something right when people actually take note of your positive attitude. That's awesome man, good for you!

I'll just live vicariously through your climb.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah I used to be a total dick. Then I realized there's no point in harassing and it just makes everything worse. I honestly believe a positive mood is better than actual skill in low elo. It's so obvious in someone's play when they go on tilt.

And yeah, the swain god helps too. I'm 100% positive I can get to gold with him, though I don't think I have the time to climb this season. I honestly can't remember the last time I lost lane. He's so damn good. I'm just scared of when I get to an elo where people recognize the real threat he is.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Swain is really good right now but he does have a major weakness: his ult healing is vital for him to stay alive and get kills and most competent players will try to find a way to apply grievous wounds to shut you down.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Swain is really good right now but he does have a major weakness: his ult healing is vital for him to stay alive and get kills and most competent players will try to find a way to apply grievous wounds to shut you down.

Yep, that's what I'm afraid of most. Unless I'm just stupidly confident, I'll always avoid taking him against Kat or Fizz.

It does help that I almost always build him pretty tanky (RoA, Zhonya's, Rylai's, Liandry's Torment, Spirit Visage/Abyssal Scepter and Void Staff). He just becomes absurdly hard to kill and can still melt the other team's carries. Ignite hurts though.

Ferga

Man I'm wattching this guy attempt to jungle with Yi.

He never buys machete and he always ends up standing at mid lane to get exp to try jungle again.

It's painful. I told him to buy machete but he never replies.

Sofo

Doran's Blade and 1 pot to start. I guess if youre facing someone that harasses well you could go with a longsword and 3 pots. I like the red elixir and 3 pots as another option too.

The brutalizer has cdr, armor pen, and more dmg. It's really nice to have early on. You can get boots after that. I just don't like buying boots before I complete a damage item. Your shock blast and hyper charge harass should be enough to keep away any incoming melees off of you.

You're right about vision control. Everyone should be warding. I didn't mean the fact that Yasuo didn't ward wouldn't have helped, because it definitely would have. A lot of the time when someone gets behind it is because of crappy warding. I've played in plenty of matches where the losing team isn't warding and just lets the winning team take over their jungle.

A tip for getting those two cs when they're away from each other. You can auto one and then quickly shoot a shock blast at the other right after you fire your auto.

Yea the more you play the more you'll be in certain situations like kha and malph diving you. Practice makes perfect :)

ty ty and ty :3

You guys are all so helpful! When I first joined the thread I was so scared to make questions but hey, a thead that actually gives tips and criticism <: I'll take it!

Thanks again :D

zkylon

zkylewd
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/RdkEIREJ-short-stories-xerathunbound

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/zmvrQ7I6-short-stories-azirarisen

i thought these stories were really cool, i really enjoyed them, specially xerath's

i really like what rito's doing with lore, they're making their universe actually interesting and full of game of thrones stories which is something that's very easy to get into

hope they rework ori's story at one point, hers is one of the most ridiculous in the whole game

Sofo

Man, some people get really psychotic, even in normals. Enemy Leblanc made fun of me for having Ignite, as support. (???)

Team Kayle was calling me out all the time and wanting to report me. At one point I have river up to Baron warded but not actual Baron, but you could see Zed and Leona there, waiting for a pick. What does Kayle do? Go head first and blame on me for lack of wards... after I pinged her to careful, wtf. Also insisted I was building wrong because of no armor, fact is I had a thornmail (I have never built it but Trist was shredding me, and in fact managed to kill her with it).

Speaking of which, what is up with people with 0 map awareness? This is Silver-Gold people I was teamed up with, yet it seems it's that hard to guess where people will be? We just had 3 people bot, and Leblanc was missing, what does Darius do? Go head first into our jungle-botside and died... Like c'mon man.

Granted I didn't play my best, but our team was fairly meh. Draven delayed his IE in favor of Brutalizer > Triforce > IE. Wouldn't it be the opposite?

It all turned into top and jungle (Kayle) full on bashing me the entire time. Fuck this -_- I remained calm and just kept to myself but it's really baffling to me that people can be that way. We won in the end, but to me it wasn't a victory at all.

Pd: Also I was made fun for building towards Mikael's? I thought it was pretty decent considering Zed and Leona on enemy team?

zkylon

zkylewd
don't know who you were playing but no matter who it is thornmail is a pretty bad pickup for a support. get randuins or frozen heart if you need armor instead

other than that both mikaels and ignite are obviously fine (you know, there are cases for and against both), don't pay attention to non-zkylon crazy people, and if you had a bad game it's ok you'll do better next time :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom