• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
GyxMxGM.png

YEtsu5a.png

BpNCnmv.png

nmGAMA2.png

RbHyEcw.png

ZO5ZUlo.png

ysLrDM2.png

t3xukte.png

zAQ6c03.png

bfElNNH.png

Y9l41da.png

LSr9ZZ7.png

nr3S7vq.png

2x6OCas.png

Player List:

Register on the LoLGAF player spreadsheet (created by boken) with your GAF name and Summoner name.

View the spreadsheet to find other players in your ranked tier and on your server to play some games!

Community Info:

Join the NeoGAF chat room in game! Click on the chat tab in the lower right corner of the client when you're logged in:

YGHCUuP.png

Click on the create/join button:

kMMkMxc.png

Type NeoGAF in the entry box and join:

xS05uoD.png

You can hit the gear icon in the top right of the chat box and click "autojoin on startup" to join the room when you log in.

MeHth9m.png

We also have Mumble servers for talking to other GAF players in-game or just to hang out and chat with other LoLGAF players.

Server 1:

Label: NeoGAF
Address: 72.5.195.123
Port: 64738

Server 2

Label: NeoGAF 2
Address: voice.central.eoreality.net
Port: 3004

eSports:

Check out the League of Legends Championship Series thread (created by Edwardo) to discuss the weekly LCS action with other members of LoLGAF!

Leezard

Subbing, will read through the thread now.

edit: Nice work, Dobe and Costy. The OP is entertaining as usual.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
2x6OCas.png

Here lies Deadnames, buried with his Gnar top.
I can't believe I'm at the back of the shame list like one of the cool kidz.

Sofo

Welcome to the new age! Reading the OP Now!
In the meantime, the power of "not caring whether an invisible enemy is around or not":

I was there! :3 You hard carried! Was a fun game, but so stressful! Was basically my 2nd? Game ever PVP with Syndra. ._. Tbh was an easy matchup for me, although Leblanc's mobility was really annoying, particularly since Syndra can be such a rock in terms of mobility. Also I had some weird thing happening with my mouse that it would randomly move? I think I figured out that it was my phone being on top of my wacom tablet (unsure if that causes but weirder things have happened!). Like sometimes it happens to me that maybe out of nervousness I move the mouse too fast but that was straight to the point where it moved weirdly @_@

I'm glad the only time I could have used Zhonya's, I didn't. Else I would have 2 deaths! I was a bit useless otherwise, only doing around 30k damage, and whiffing my ult combo (really bad). Also at one point I ulted Leblanc's clone. ._.

CRS

Subscribed.

Also, I find it amusing that the last thread went almost 20 pages extra. So much hate.

V_Arnold

Meh. Maybe it was the safe search, but I was unimpressed. Give me some good Vi/Lux material, and I am set fo' lyfe.

Korten

Banned
Its time for an upgrade.

I'm not sure. I like the idea of dunk master Darius, but I'm not a fan of like "joke" skins I guess.

Oh hai guys.

also, Woad Darius is awful.

Waaaaaat- Woad Darius is amazing.

Just a suggestion, but if you're getting Randuins then Frozen Mallet is a complete waste of your time and gold.

I typically get Frozen Mallet last but it really depends on the game. The last game I played I got it right after Randuins since all I really needed was more health and some damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom