• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALN1031

Thresh souls, Rek'sai tunnels, chimes...the map is gonna get cluttered.

I noticed that too. Just Rek'sai tunnels already clutter the map. If Riot's gonna keep going the way of "stuff on the ground for certain champs", map will end up being very cluttered.

Bard portal + Lissandra claw engage + Liss ult + Zhonya's + Bard ult

Nah, he looks like a bad laner, and if he's not in lane you can dump on their ADC.

He also requires a well coordinated team to function, or else you'll get a lot of troll tunnels and ultis.

And this. Depending on the numbers on his Q, which, as it's a stun is most likely not low, his lane presence should be healing his carry every now and then and throwing his Q. His E is completely useless in a 2 v 2, but I can see it being used as a gank path for the jungler. Unless you're roaming around the map like in professional games, you won't take full advantage of his passive or E. His ult can be useful in 2 v 2 if you can catch an MF ult or something, but shouldn't be super strong until it negates full AoE combos in teamfights later on.

Basically, I see Bard as being a professional champion first. His tools will be amazing for coordinated teams and the current playstyle of a lot of pro supports in roaming. Someone may discover a completely broken synergy with his kit or something though.

zac___riven__by_sunnyrays-d6j6w1o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom