• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I typically get Frozen Mallet last but it really depends on the game. The last game I played I got it right after Randuins since all I really needed was more health and some damage.
Frozen Mallet gives you negligible damage, the slow is completely overkill - Randuins will give you in general a 4~5 second slow, if you need more than that to kill someone stop chasing.

Like, if you really want more health and damage just get a Sunfire instead. Mallet is a terrible item. Again, just a suggestion.

brian!

4yDG3HB.png

wat happen

idlewild_

hm, if i lose 2 games in a row i just take a break. don't think i've had more than a 3 game losing streak by doing this, but then again i've only played a little over 100 ranked games this season.

Yea I feel ya.

I go on like 6 game win streaks and then 6 game losing streaks.

D:

and those 6 losses are the result of the most painful circumstances aren't they?
played a game recently where our jungler had flash and teleport
i suggested he should take smite
and he did...by swapping out flash

idlewild_

and those 6 losses are the result of the most painful circumstances aren't they?

eh, smite/teleport is pretty popular on some jungles (e.g. yi, udyr)

Edwardo

Lol ya some of them. I had afks' and stupid stuff, but some games were my own fault too.

Mothman91

Wow, awesome op as ever.

Dob/Costy always deliver

as long as we bitch about how long it takes to put up the new thread.

<3

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't get wannabe splitpushers that don't buy wards

how do you expect anyone to capitalize from you getting killed

Ferga

Oh thank god. I thought the OT would be filled with waifu fan art for an entire post or something.

Phew. Nice job like always.

SeigO

Banned
fuk they streamed seig's team's game but i missed it
here's a link, i dunno if he is playing, maybe he doesn't start?
http://www.twitch.tv/collegiatelol/b/579472000

apparently it's a team of challengers against like plat bronze and silver

i'd love to have a college league scene to follow
Unfortunately only the main team will have their games streamed as far as I know. The other 3 teams, one of which I'm on, is in Division 2 which isn't streamed. I'm not sure if any of my IvyLoL games will be streamed either, that's yet to be seen.

I got my name and picture on the front page of the Chicago Tribune today though, so I'm happy with that.
getimage.aspx

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh thank god. I thought the OT would be filled with waifu fan art for an entire post or something.

Phew. Nice job like always.

The Zkylon posts are coming.

zWZfYjy.jpg

I can't carry these scrubs. Only two people on our team doing damage, myself and a Corki, while they had 4 (Jinx, Annie, Xin Zhao, Eve). We had a Yasuo with 330 farm that went 4-14 and did 14k damage to champs (I did 38k). What is this? How is that even possible? We also had a Zac... worst jungler in the game that legit deals negative damage and is only used for his initiation. When he hits the enemy it heals them, that's how low his damage output is and how badly he was nerfed. I can only carry so much. This one team fight at the end, I got a triple and took down their best 3 carries, yet we still got aced because the rest of the team did no damage. Truly appalling. *adjusts monocle*

Ferga

80% of beginners go straight into intermediate bots, feed 5+ times then afk.

Legendary bots are so hard to play against even when they are bots.

brian!

Unfortunately only the main team will have their games streamed as far as I know. The other 3 teams, one of which I'm on, is in Division 2 which isn't streamed. I'm not sure if any of my IvyLoL games will be streamed either, that's yet to be seen.

I got my name and picture on the front page of the Chicago Tribune today though, so I'm happy with that.
getimage.aspx

just curious, how were the different teams formed? I'm assuming it's not a hi/lo kind of thing and more catered towards personal strengths and making a good mix of ppl
also what is your schedule usually like
pro players basically play the game all day and zonk out, but college is a lot about going to parties and meeting ppl, and u probably have to go to class sometime too

but it's probably also hard to practice the game since there is no real physical requirement, all u do is sit on dat ass; like the basketball team will practice for a certain amount of hours, but a single league game can be like 45 min, so I'm interested in what that looks like too, combined with juggling other collegy things; like u only have so much time to play league

ur my inside man sieg...
gimme the scoop................

zWZfYjy.jpg

I can't carry these scrubs. Only two people on our team doing damage, myself and a Corki, while they had 4 (Jinx, Annie, Xin Zhao, Eve). We had a Yasuo with 330 farm that went 4-14 and did 14k damage to champs (I did 38k). What is this? How is that even possible? We also had a Zac... worst jungler in the game that legit deals negative damage and is only used for his initiation. When he hits the enemy it heals them, that's how low his damage output is and how badly he was nerfed. I can only carry so much. This one team fight at the end, I got a triple and took down their best 3 carries, yet we still got aced because the rest of the team did no damage. Truly appalling. *adjusts monocle*

Bruh, I just played with a jungle Yi that managed just north of 1k damage in a 40-minute match.

It's like people don't even want to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom