• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

cHinzo

Yeah I like Quickshot's pbp casting, just dont try to analyze stuff. :d
Skarner built Sightone before cinderhulk, they lost all pressure from that.

lmao as if a Cinderhulk is such a powerspike. iG was already behind in laning, because of the laneswap.

Biggest reason why Quickshot improved so much is because he stopped trying to be a color caster on top of his play by play casting

FF AT 20 BOYS

I think he ended up having to do some color caster due to various EU caster issues(Pastrytime visa issues, Deficio ban, etc) so that probably didn't help people's perception of him.

WgKRBdZ.jpg

200k on Youtube

first game of Worlds > finals of that other game

Really? I would have guessed a majority watched on the client. Interesting.

Seems like the data from trackdota are gone for some reason, but it was like 2-3 million Chinese stream viewers, about a million on twitch and youtube.

Client view was like 50k from what I remembered.

There's just no excitement without the audience and play-by-play.

zkylon

zkylewd
the only stat about doto that's worth something is that a small % of its playerbase is so petty and insecure they feel the need to come here and try to ruin our party

Something that interests me is that Hard was on the stage with C9 as their sub. I wonder if we might see Hard subbed in for Hai at some point?

Top Bottom