• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

I'm a little bothered by how much gold is on that Kalista skin. She looks more like a victorious skin than a championship skin

also I saw incarnation recalling while standing mid on the minimap so I don't even have to see him to know he's using final boss.

edit: oh im wrong he's using bad santa! I feel like final boss might be banned in comp play because it's so different from normal veigar.

Ziv gets Darius

C9:
49XZKye.gif

Its still crazy to me that Veigar is being used a decent amount now lol

He's barely ever been used is past seasons.
He got reworked but people were too busy bitching about it on reddit instead of actually trying him out.

Turns out Q being able to get two stacks at once is a good thing, who knew. Certainly not Veigar "mains"

Type2

Its still crazy to me that Veigar is being used a decent amount now lol

He's barely ever been used is past seasons.
He is a monster in solo q once that CDR is going.
Both of these teams showing how low tier they are right now.
The warding is pretty bad this game.
I'm in favor of c9 this game. In sneaky we trust.

Edit: are we in mumble yet? It was dead earlier!

He got reworked but people were too busy bitching about it on reddit instead of actually trying him out.

Turns out Q being able to get two stacks at once is a good thing, who knew. Certainly not Veigar "mains"

I think the initial outrage was on his E being delayed like .75 seconds now or something like that. Something that actually takes skill now. Its not just an insta 3 second stun now.

Shit was dumb before.

EDit - The warding really has been atrocious this game by both teams.

Top Bottom