• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Neol

Nah Faker on Ryze is pretty boring as we've seen time and time again.

Not saying screw him for picking the champ but it just makes the first 15 minutes of this match a bore to watch.

Why the Ryze hate?
He is not even the most annoying champion is this match, Kench and Lulu are worse

At least people playing Lulu and Kench make choices and engage with their enemies and teammates on some meaningful level.

Ryze is just the W+M1 Pyro of League of Legends.

Lulu can make cool plays like wombos, hitting people with glitterlances through Pix, shielding/ulting carries at the right time, etc

Ryze's cool plays amount to having flash W avaiable

Grimløck;183644384 said:
ryze is fucking dumb lmao

how come no one else plays him?

He's vulnerable to getting pushed down early. You have to be confident that the rest of the map will keep your opponents busy so they don't just lean on you and roll up midlane.

So, you pretty much need a winning bot and a winning top and at least a decent amount of jungle pressure to make Ryze work like this.

KOO can't really afford to play safe. Their individual champions scale similarly to SKT's, but in terms of a teamfight the Sivir + Alistar + Gnar + Ryze synergy is disgusting, whereas there's actually not much meaningful force multiplication between Lulu, Ashe, Kench, and Kassadin.

zkylon

zkylewd
we could've had skt leblanc for the best leblanc player of all time

she'd roll when she w'd

instead we'll get a shitty red ryze skin

Neol

Have to say Bang is on point with those spell shields. I don't think I've seen an Ashe arrow hit when he's there.

zkylon

zkylewd
sucks that ppl are cheering for koo

i guess they want game 5 but still how can u cheer against faker

he's 1v5ing, doing rolls, blindpicking kassadin, he's the best

I really don't know what this KOO team is even supposed to do other than kite, and trying to kite against a Sivir + Alistar + Gnar team is kind of an awful idea.

Neol

irdu8I5.jpg

Top Bottom